Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone

I had this clone in this pot for about 4 weeks, is it normal to have pistols showing already. The plant is a foot tall, outdoor grow.
    Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	Clone.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	530893

Are you supplementing with light after the sun goes down? Not sure where you live but in the US most outdoor plants start to flower around this time. You can reveg if you start giving it an 18/6 light schedule.
    by Nebula Haze If you're growing a cannabis plant grown from a random seed ("bagseed"), unless you somehow have an auto-flowering seed, you will need to understand about cannabis life stages and how they are affected by light periods. If you don't understand light periods, your plant may never start making buds! The light schedule experienced by your plant will actually change its life stage. Learn more...

Comment

No I’m not supplementing light, getting 12 hours of light in southern CA.

Comment

Hey Coach, if you continue 12 hours of light she will continue to bloom and finish. If you switch to 18/6 she will reveg which will add a couple of months to her finish and you probably won't have time for that outdoors so she will become an indoor plant. Were it me i would just let her finish outdoors. You will have a harvest but maybe not what you expect.
        Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 08-14-2021, 05:49 PM.
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Coachforlife
          Coachforlife commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks, great advice. I don't have the indoor option so it is what it is. All good.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X