Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coachforlife
    commented on 's reply
    thanks, great advice. I don't have the indoor option so it is what it is. All good.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey Coach, if you continue 12 hours of light she will continue to bloom and finish. If you switch to 18/6 she will reveg which will add a couple of months to her finish and you probably won't have time for that outdoors so she will become an indoor plant. Were it me i would just let her finish outdoors. You will have a harvest but maybe not what you expect.
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 08-14-2021, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Coachforlife
    replied
    No I’m not supplementing light, getting 12 hours of light in southern CA.

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied
    Are you supplementing with light after the sun goes down? Not sure where you live but in the US most outdoor plants start to flower around this time. You can reveg if you start giving it an 18/6 light schedule.
    by Nebula Haze If you're growing a cannabis plant grown from a random seed ("bagseed"), unless you somehow have an auto-flowering seed, you will need to understand about cannabis life stages and how they are affected by light periods. If you don't understand light periods, your plant may never start making buds! The light schedule experienced by your plant will actually change its life stage. Learn more...

Leave a comment:

• Coachforlife
    started a topic Clone

Clone

I had this clone in this pot for about 4 weeks, is it normal to have pistols showing already. The plant is a foot tall, outdoor grow.
    Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	Clone.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	530893

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X