Ace Seeds delivery to the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Seeds delivery to the US?

Has anyone here ordered and received seeds from Ace to US address? Their website will not accept my AZ address or even recognize the US in their drop down country menu. I found Panama Red original strain (close) regular seed as I want to do a little breeding but it seems everyone sells fem only for the Acapulco Gold strain, go figure. Closely guarded genetics. They lose money if they let customers breed their own seed I guess. Just business. Any ideas for a work around?
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-27-2021, 09:47 AM.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Colloidal silver (or STS etc.) sprayed on a female will produce male flowers, the resulting seed are all female. Female seeds sell for twice the price regs do, they are after our money.
    Find someone that is in their area and have them drop ship to you.
    Good luck!

Comment

Have you try Seedsman @TOKABIGONE ?

https://www.seedsman.com/en/panama-r...gencbg-pnm-reg
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Hey Farmbuck yes I did see the same one last night and plan to order it a little later after I search a little more for the AG as I want to grow them together. Maybe save some pollen if I get a male Panama and do a cross there just to reinforce the Central American genetics. I can get AG fem seeds now tho so I may try the colloidal silver as suggested by Rwise I can get some pollen that way to cross with it's sister as well to reinforce there. Lots of options and combos when you got seeds and pollen, non ? I got one mediocre grow in the jar so now it's time to play with strains and genetics to find out what I really like. This makes it fun ! I'm staying with my plan to run a few autos dropped in late August for a holiday stash.
        Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-27-2021, 09:49 AM.

Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Ace seeds does not deliver to the US, seedsman, or sensible seeds should be okay to get what you want

Comment

i grow AG from Barneys farm. very good to outstanding. I crossed Golden Tiger from Ace with the AG and it is wonderful lemon flavor with huge yield and kick ass. I will grow this cross every grow now. You can plant photos in Aug. in AZ. unless you are high elevation. Plant them in Aug. and ready in late Nov. early Dec. Did it last year and worked great.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks desertdan. How did you get your GT delivered?

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              I got GT regular seeds from The Vault UK

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              You hit a nerve there! I have grown Barney's AG and still have a few seeds plus I have some Golden Tiger waiting its turn in a tent. I will have to try that cross.

Thanks Ace1973 What I'm finding is that distributors like Seedsman and Sensible only sell feminised versions of the strains I want so. Where breeders that sell to the public will release regulars if they have them so I will have to create my own male flowers.

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Have you tried https://herbiesheadshop.com/ they are out of Spain but I have always had great luck with them Hope this helps...
              Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
              2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks @HighDesertGangaGrower but NFG on AG regular seeds. Fems only. I've checked several dozen at this point. No other choice now but for me to be the pollen donor............thru colloidal silver and a friendly female, yuk yuk! C'mere honey, this won't hurt a bit, heh heh

Remember AG from Barney's is not the real Mccoy from the 70's . She got some indica in her thus not a pure landrace. She pretty close to the real thing though ..!
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                I would expect a few intriguing phenos and many duds by this inbreeding

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                She have 30% Indica in her so not really a pure landrace of the past. And on top of that they use the name "AG" as a trademark.

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                Farmbuck, This morning I found Insane Seeds who have just released what they call AG regular NEW as a Vintage Mexican Landrace. They have 1 ten pack for $125 10 seeds. I want to grab it but can't till Wednesday so It will be gone but now I have a place to watch for new stock at least.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X