Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck, This morning I found Insane Seeds who have just released what they call AG regular NEW as a Vintage Mexican Landrace. They have 1 ten pack for $125 10 seeds. I want to grab it but can't till Wednesday so It will be gone but now I have a place to watch for new stock at least.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    She have 30% Indica in her so not really a pure landrace of the past. And on top of that they use the name "AG" as a trademark.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I would expect a few intriguing phenos and many duds by this inbreeding

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Yessir Farmbuck, I noticed that in their description and I read a couple reviews. No I'm not impressed with them by that. I've found a couple others that sound a little truer to the genetics so on the AG I've set my course for an Auto AG and i'll force a few male flowers with colloidal silver, no biggie. Just take an extra generation to get started and in the mean time I have plenty of smoke. It's a win win deal!

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    Not the "true" AG, but still heavenly in a vaporizer. Too much of it tends to make me "checked out". Sometimes, that's desirable.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Remember AG from Barney's is not the real Mccoy from the 70's . She got some indica in her thus not a pure landrace. She pretty close to the real thing though ..!

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    You hit a nerve there! I have grown Barney's AG and still have a few seeds plus I have some Golden Tiger waiting its turn in a tent. I will have to try that cross.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks @HighDesertGangaGrower but NFG on AG regular seeds. Fems only. I've checked several dozen at this point. No other choice now but for me to be the pollen donor............thru colloidal silver and a friendly female, yuk yuk! C'mere honey, this won't hurt a bit, heh heh

• HighDesertGanjaFarmer
    replied
    Have you tried https://herbiesheadshop.com/ they are out of Spain but I have always had great luck with them Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    I got GT regular seeds from The Vault UK

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks desertdan. How did you get your GT delivered?

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Thanks Ace1973 What I'm finding is that distributors like Seedsman and Sensible only sell feminised versions of the strains I want so. Where breeders that sell to the public will release regulars if they have them so I will have to create my own male flowers.

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    replied
    i grow AG from Barneys farm. very good to outstanding. I crossed Golden Tiger from Ace with the AG and it is wonderful lemon flavor with huge yield and kick ass. I will grow this cross every grow now. You can plant photos in Aug. in AZ. unless you are high elevation. Plant them in Aug. and ready in late Nov. early Dec. Did it last year and worked great.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    replied
    Ace seeds does not deliver to the US, seedsman, or sensible seeds should be okay to get what you want

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey Farmbuck yes I did see the same one last night and plan to order it a little later after I search a little more for the AG as I want to grow them together. Maybe save some pollen if I get a male Panama and do a cross there just to reinforce the Central American genetics. I can get AG fem seeds now tho so I may try the colloidal silver as suggested by Rwise I can get some pollen that way to cross with it's sister as well to reinforce there. Lots of options and combos when you got seeds and pollen, non ? I got one mediocre grow in the jar so now it's time to play with strains and genetics to find out what I really like. This makes it fun ! I'm staying with my plan to run a few autos dropped in late August for a holiday stash.
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-27-2021, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X