Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Holy Moly Rick, I'm not Morty....sure as hell not.....

LMAO.

Way outta my league bud. Sounds....kinda scary tho

*edit* prolly wouldn't refuse a try

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The contraction is similar to this Floopydoop.

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    replied
    "I've also taken my blasting to a new level: live resin blasting in a dry ice column"

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Um.....HUH?!?

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Canuck147 that barter is the way to go!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Nice to see you posting Gingerbeard - sounds like you have to find a new place to live - find a place where the manager is a dabber and you got something to barter with - bartering keeps down expenses.
    Sounds great that your harvests have turned out well - keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'm an SD lifer. One of the things about being low income is not having a huge say in where I live. However, win me a lottery and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.
    There's talk about having to replace the flooring on one level of my apartments. Including removing all the concrete. The concrete manufacturers who poured this place used something similar to, but not quite concrete. Like, the water that comes in under my threshold has literally dissolved the 'concrete' inside my place. Like, I can scratch a hole in it with my fingernail.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well it sorta is LOL............You still in San D Gingerbeard you have to move?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't it, 'though?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello again Gingerbeard great seeing you again

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    started a topic Just a tickle

Just a tickle

Yep. Still here. I check in on the odd occasion.

My last two pineapple Kush harvests were freaking amazing. Nary a nutrient issue. Had a small spider mite issue that was easily taken care of with a little pinching and vinegar-ing. No pictures of anything because my camera took a dump. Just imagine the best marijuana plants, ever.

I've also taken my blasting to a new level: live resin blasting in a dry ice column. My first run turned out the strongest concentrate I or any of my dabbing friends claim to remember possibly having had or possibly having not have had, ever. Or something along those rationalities. My smoke-only friends gave it a shot and didn't want any more,ever.

Cherry Kush Just went to flower.

Remind me and I'll tell you about the new apartment rules that say no to smoking anything and no to growing weed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X