Just a tickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a tickle

Yep. Still here. I check in on the odd occasion.

My last two pineapple Kush harvests were freaking amazing. Nary a nutrient issue. Had a small spider mite issue that was easily taken care of with a little pinching and vinegar-ing. No pictures of anything because my camera took a dump. Just imagine the best marijuana plants, ever.

I've also taken my blasting to a new level: live resin blasting in a dry ice column. My first run turned out the strongest concentrate I or any of my dabbing friends claim to remember possibly having had or possibly having not have had, ever. Or something along those rationalities. My smoke-only friends gave it a shot and didn't want any more,ever.

Cherry Kush Just went to flower.

Remind me and I'll tell you about the new apartment rules that say no to smoking anything and no to growing weed.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Hello again Gingerbeard great seeing you again
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't it, 'though?

Well it sorta is LOL............You still in San D Gingerbeard you have to move?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm an SD lifer. One of the things about being low income is not having a huge say in where I live. However, win me a lottery and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.
      There's talk about having to replace the flooring on one level of my apartments. Including removing all the concrete. The concrete manufacturers who poured this place used something similar to, but not quite concrete. Like, the water that comes in under my threshold has literally dissolved the 'concrete' inside my place. Like, I can scratch a hole in it with my fingernail.

Nice to see you posting Gingerbeard - sounds like you have to find a new place to live - find a place where the manager is a dabber and you got something to barter with - bartering keeps down expenses.
    Sounds great that your harvests have turned out well - keep it up
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Canuck147 that barter is the way to go!

"I've also taken my blasting to a new level: live resin blasting in a dry ice column"

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Um.....HUH?!?
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

The contraction is similar to this Floopydoop.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy Moly Rick, I'm not Morty....sure as hell not.....

LMAO.

Way outta my league bud. Sounds....kinda scary tho

*edit* prolly wouldn't refuse a try

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X