Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pistil packing mamma. 😁

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea man, this girl be packing all over lol.

Thinned this girl out a little and spread her out as much as I could. Been spraying her for WPM too often lately. Got the bottom cleaned out so she should have much better airflow now

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man i tell ya we got so opposite of humidity LOL it's a day to defoliate on mine also. We have 4 days of over 100f coming and then may go into 80's. No rain in sight. Overnights in the 60's guess that's Ok. That's been the only issue is high temps and wind. With these of mine i'm feeding almost every 2nd day do to watering so frequently. I love that cart imma gonna steal it LOL. I got one of those garden carts i love it but can't fit but one in it now cause these are so wide. Boy your plant looks fantastic.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      I forgot I had it lol found it underneath my deck with a bunch of crap on top of it😂 I saw they declared a state of emergency in Oregon due to the heat and being so dry. We haven’t had much rain here either but the humidity never goes away which may help. Mine has slowed down a little, she’s getting 5 gallons every 3-4 days. I know yours gotta be drinking a couple gallons a day lol

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are some beautiful girls... pretty work

Heat indexes well over 100 for the past week, so the girls have been in the shade quite a bit. Dropping temps starting tomorrow, but extremely high wind gust expected. It's always something. On the bright side, all plants heading in the right direction.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      This year is the first year in a while I have not yet had wind blow a plant or 2 over. Only 3 or 4 more weeks of this hot ass weather and then we can cool off.

• soonboomer
      soonboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Temperature dropped from high 90's to high 70's a couple hours ago. Wind gusts in excess of 50 mph. but overall just a nice rain.No casualties.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had some of that rain, they keep promising but no show.

The Fastberry is about done. This GSC still has a couple weeks yet. With the storm drenching the east coast the next few days I brought them up on the deck out of the weather. Went ahead and thinned them out a little

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man those look great

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I’m digging the autos outdoors

How far north are you?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      TN NC border. It’s cleared up and moved north of us

All these years growing inside I’ve never experienced bud rot, well I can’t say that anymore 😢 one of the GSC’s lost a few colas, believe I got it all. She’s on the deck with a fan now.

On a positive the Banana Kush is already getting frosty. I had a couple pieces of plywood laying around so I nailed some boards up between a couple trees at the edge of the woods and made a 8x8 cover I can wheel her under at night or when it rains. Bud rot prevention

Comment

Took a few pics before rolling her out into the sun. The cover works nicely, she’s not covered in dew in the mornings. Hopefully it keeps her dry during most rains. She’s just so big around and I didn’t want to do anything major or that cost money so I just used scrap wood I had laying around. If I decide to grow another photo outside next year I’ll build something nice. I cleared out a spot in my shed but it wasn’t big enough once I got her in there plus she’s too damn heavy to be lifting daily. You can’t really get in a safe posture to pick her up so in the health of my back she’s staying on the cart

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey i have to use a cart also, no shame in that we got to protect what body we got left to continue do what we do. My little greenhouse is a off brand bought online maybe $129 12L x 8W x 8tall i think? I can only fit 2 comfortable in there I bend them an stake them if i need to. But i don't like to crowd them when it get's cold an rainy for obvious reasons,don't want issues and there are a ton of spiders in there right now. I'd need to spray it down with hose then spray for spiders. I'm doing that today but in a month when i may need it ....i'll have to do it again. She is a beauty of a plant bboyfromwayback.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        That’s not a bad price and perfect size really. A bigger space would entice me to grow more plants and these girls outside are a lot of work. Two photos would be plenty for me to handle

These are the 3 outdoor girls I'm running this summer. Two were seeds brought back from Colorado, so I don't have much background on them, but they both began flowering a couple of weeks ago.
      The third is my old mother Primal Punch that I pheno hunted last year.
      Although it's blazing hot and humid, the simple hoop house I built has made a huge difference.
      I did add a fan to promote air movement, especially at night when dew forms.
      We'll see in a couple of months...
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Does the job and easy to take down once the grow is over. That’s perfect

What i threw together 😂 it’s effective, really thick foliage above as well so that helps. I used what was available in my shed without walking back to the house. Wish I’d grabbed a tape measure. The plant looked taller eyeballing it. I may lower it a couple feet but for now it’ll do

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe throw a bedsheet over the roof and let the sides hang down where you need them?

Took some pics of her in the sun. It’s been upper 90’s to low 100’s here the last week and ridiculously humid. Been rolling her out for the morning sun then into the shade from 1-4ish then back out until sundown. Picked a bunch of leaves with WPM off so I’ll be treating her again.

Comment

Thinned her way down. The WPM battle has been ridiculous and on my damn nerves

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          The only outdoor growing I've done was out in the woods or in the mountains so I never really did and training on them, I'd top them if I thought keeping them short would hide em better 😅 I'd really like to see what I could do with a plant now that I actually know a little more about training... my backyard is pretty private but the ol lady is freaked out about someone getting into the yard. I have that little duckfoot auto outside now so I'm warming her up a little maybe by spring I can get her on-board 😆🤣

You have some beautiful girls going there I'm jelly 😋😜

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Thanks bro! Outside is a whole new realm. My advise if you try that next year is either shut the tent down or only have a couple going because I’m tending to the outside plants twice daily now. Have a GSC auto that’s close to harvest that I cut another brown bud off of daily so I’m not sure I’ll do this again but wanted to try it at least once

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          It can be either a pain in the ass all summer or easy going. If you do a veggie garden anyway an just want to try a plant or two plan of staying home all summer? Then have good neighbors otherwise what's the point of stressing about being ripped off? This summer i've had zero bug problems it's the end of Aug. no rain no WPM and also plants are flowering late on some strains. So count on issues and moving them in an out of danger. MeEasy i keep it as simple an easy as i can. But it still ties you down an you worry after so long of care for these photoperiods.

bboyfromwayback Looking great! Even with my smaller version, it's still a pain in the ass moving it in and out daily. I wish my modified tomato cage was a bit taller,
        as the tops get heavier I fear breakage when I'm moving it. Well here we are, 6 weeks completed since "flipping", best guess, should be done about the end of Sept.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3383.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.84 MB ID:	533544

Been raining on and off a bit this morning, so she's sitting by the door patiently waiting to go back outside (lol)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3387.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	533545

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Your plant looks great! I wish I could bring mine in and out of the humidity occasionally but I’m afraid to infect my tents so she stays outside

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i measured my smallest photo just for my big tent and she's too tall at 4 1/2 ft. I'll be dragging mine in an out of garage come rainy season an into my small greenhouse.

I haven’t been fighting WPM on these autos, it’s been bud rot instead. I’ve already lost 1.5 plants and I’ve been cutting buds off the GSC’s everyday. We’re starting to get hit with the rain from Ida so I brought them up onto the covered deck. Didn’t matter! F’ng rained hard sideways for 30min straight and soaked everything😢

Comment

Here is 2 out of four I never grew indoors but by bringing my grow into the back yard and not backwoods I'm going to get my best harvest I hate saying that cause u never know what can go wrong but there on the right track they r big enough that the heat doesn't bother them i have been heavy on the kelp I'm heavy on all my nutes I'm still under the impression that more equals more lol

Comment

Went to check on the Banana Kush after the storm and she fared better than the autos on my deck. She’s under thick tree cover plus the little roof I built and mostly dry

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X