• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Heck of a cola there

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Took these 2 blue dream and 1 black widow today. Cut 3 spots of bud rot out , glad I didn't wait another week.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man, fingers crossed for you🤞🏻 I’ve grown BB inside a couple times, she’s a potent one

• Rwise
    replied
    I can hardly wait for my BB4 to finish, first seed planted this spring, last to finish.
    Happy to see yours finished, is mine next? LOL I'll be watching her with the 30x, we do have rain coming (maybe) in a few days (maybe).

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Heck no I don’t care lol After stressing like you said outdoor this year I’m just happy to see people get something in jars👍🏻

This plant sounds like my Bruce Banner. I started her late, popped the seed in July so she was a late bloomer as well. It’s been getting down into the lower 40’s the last week at night so im glad she’s done

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    So this is where i keep my last plant she's a pre 98 bubba kush who would of been a huge producer out in the open. But she began flowering 6wks AFTER the others so this was for her salvation. She's 7wks into bloom i've given her bloom nutes 2x and then just watered her with 2 tlbs of unsulferated molasses in over 2gals of water. I just gave her plain well water today she goes about 4 days then needs hydration. I don't even know the temps inside there but feels like 60f during the day. Wish me luck she's a real great gal taking it like a champ, yes she's loosing leaf do to enviornment but she's not got bugs or mildew at all.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    yippeee for free lighting and a harvest I'm so happy she gave you some bud, i know you stressed out in this years outdoor conditions. We all fell into a late summer plant looks like, later than we hoped. bboyfromwayback i hope you don't mind me posting my straggler plant that's still hanging on in my greenhouse. I'm leaving her in there till she start's to have issues with mold which she is not, none at all yet but her colas are friggin filling out like i wished for. I think she may go all the wayyyyyyy and i'll get at least milky trichs. I'm just amazed how well she's handled the ups and downs of temps now in the fall/winter. We are expecting 7 days of rain non stop.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Bruce Banner is finally done. Lost a few along the way but she’s mostly intact. Roughly 10% amber
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Definitely more yield outdoors and everything was super frosty. Loosing all those autos right before harvest stung bad but overall not a bad experience and I learned a lot about what I would or wouldn’t do next time.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Now that's a good harvest in my book. 8 months from now i hope to be still smoking this summer harvest, it's the reason why i grow outdoors. It can be a " ball an chain " no doubt but it's all about the quality an quantity is why i grow outdoors. I love doing indoor for the control of the grow somewhat. But getting the grow to finish and have really decent weed is what it's all about. Nothing like having long cured weed an plenty of it for guests Rock on bboyfromwayback

• Going2fast
    replied
    Looks good. Man I wish I had that bud spinner yesterday. Maybe next year.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Bruce is waiting on the morning sun and looking very sativaish. She’s lost a few buds but mostly intact. It’s supposed to be sunny in the mid 80’s this week during the day and low 60’s at night. Hopefully she turns because this weather won’t last much longer

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    I'm afraid that bridge has been crossed here...
    Even with a hoop-house and ventilation, the constant wet weather is reaping havoc on my 3 girls.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I didn’t weigh it but the Banana Kush filled 3 64oz mason jars and a regular sized one a little over 3/4 full each and i still have 6 big tops hanging that I’ll be curing completely untrimmed. So not too shabby. Considering all that was lost this plant would’ve produced well over a pound and smelled fruity from about 10ft away. Everytime I got a whiff it reminded me of Fruit Loops cereal

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    For sure!!!! I love the pretty fall colors in my tent, outside I’m too stressed to enjoy lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X