No announcement yet.

Outdoor Grow 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 gallon pot came early, just got her moved in. Going to leave her in the shade a couple days

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh are they going to love there new space. I drag my bigger pots LOL but i don't have any big ones this year. Yes they do like resting from intense sun. Are you putting bloom on yours yet?

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I just started adding Open Seasame to the nutes, exciting times lol

And yes, drag!!! I can squat down low, bear hug it and stand up with it no problem but my lower back doesn’t need that. I’m clearing out a spot in my shed for flowering to prevent mold best I can. Gona set her on a cart so I can wheel her in and out of there easily and keep her out of the rain once she flowers.

I like your idea of giving them shade now and them. We're about the go into a month of temps around 100 with fairly high humidity. I think mine are a little behind yours, but they're coming along nicely. Good luck.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      It’s been super hot, dry and sunny here the last couple weeks. One thing I’ve learned is these plants can get too much sun and get a little sunburnt. Makes complete sense because inside, I don’t turn my nob past 35% until the last week of veg when they’re about to go into flower

Your girls are ready to go too! How busy do they keep you? One photo outdoors keeping me busy busy lol

• soonboomer
      soonboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I just retired as a small business owner who was working about 11 hours a day. I'm still trying to find things to fill my days, and so far my plants have been great therapy. I'm outside messing with them on and off from sun up to sun down.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine are nearly the same growth on pre flower.

Lookin good, and the heat is on for this week maybe 2 or to the end of August, who knows. I'll have to get some water from the spring to keep my girls hydrated.

Comment

• soonboomer
      soonboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems like they are taking a lot more water every day. I've been rotating mine in and out of direct sun to shade for the past week or so. It's all pretty much trial and error for me.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Same here! Cloudy today, chance of rain tonight then 90+ and dry for the extended forecast

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I used 30 gallons in just one pot, and no runoff, all the others got 2 gallons, I hear the spring callin'

SoOrbudgal gave some solid advice, transplanted this big girl into a 20 gal pot Saturday evening then left her under the shade of trees a couple days. Just dragged her back out into the sun, she’s fully recovered and all the tops are light green so the flower stretch is on 😁

I have a question for all you seasoned outdoor growers. There’s a big 1000w light on the power pole beside my garage. It’s on the opposite end of the house/yard from where this photo is and besides the house there’s a little patch of woods in between the light and this plant. If any of the light makes it to her it’ll be filtered through a bunch of leaves and all. Should I be concerned and move her or just keep an eye on her for now? So far, all lady parts 👍🏻
    Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      As I read it, I dont think the yard light will be a problem. You could put a screen/shade between,

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      We think alike lol I found an old piece of plywood behind my out building. Set things up so before dark I can stand it up beside the plant and make sure no light gets to it. I’ve checked on it a few times at night and didn’t see any light hitting the leaves but better safe than sorry

Hey newbie here I’m growing a couple of plants outside my 1st grow can someone suggest a good blooming nutrient to feed my plants with? Thanks in advance

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      I’ve always used the Fox Farm trio myself. If you use their recommended feeding schedule at 1/2 strength of their recommendations from sprout you’ll have a healthy plant. I’ve tweaked it over the years but theirs at 1/2 strength is a good start. I grow in CocoLoco now so I also add 1tbsp per gallon of CalMag when I feed nutes. Didn’t really need to in soil, got enough from my tap water but not in coco.

Here’s a link from the GWE site so you can do you’re own research. You’re a new member so I’ll share. Thing is with a question like this, you could get 100 different answers and they could all be a good response or a bad one. But GWE won’t steer you wrong. They’ve done the research. Goto the main site, type any question you have regarding growing weed and you’ll get many well written, real life experienced articles. My new grow I just started I’m using the Flora Trio Nebula uses personally and I’m following her feeding schedule. There’s link to it from this article

What's the "best" cannabis nutrient system? There are literally thousands of choices! Learn what to look for and get examples of great marijuana nutrients.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      They’re looking healthy👍🏻

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are many. What soil are they growing in/have you been giving anything else yet? Is that potted plant and rope being used for training/stability? Good idea.

I have fed them some single packets of some 10-10-10 miracle grow organic for vegetive stage , I just mixed bag of compost & bag of potting soil I did do some research and have also been giving them Ph controlled h2o

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Usually Miracle Grow is not suggested but an outdoor grower on here has a nice plant growing that he used MG organic potting soil bc he ran short. Perlite for aeration of soil is good to add to your soil medium, for your next grow. No more MG because in flower they don't need much nitrogen. I'd watch them, see how the buds start growing. Did you read the GWE link for nutrients? There are many other products people use: Big Bloom; Flower Fuel; I saw this on a video: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...G2OI9VWW&psc=1

Thanks for the advice guys/gals puglover m with you I love my pug Twinkie

Comment

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are good company, pretty easy and very loyal. The seniors are such sweet pups.

I guess I missed this post/thread it's been going for a bit already.... great looking ladies bboyfromwayback pretty work..... I also want to add that from what I can see in your pics you have a beautiful yard 😍
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man! Hopefully you’re getting settled in to the new place 👍🏻 First time I’ve actually put real effort outside so I’m pumped about these ladies.

I’ll let my wife know about the yard/landscaping. I do the mowing but the decor and landscaping is all her 😂

Used the fence to spread her out a little more. Flower stretch is on, she’s grown over 6” last week. Gave her 4 gallons of week 1 flower nutes yesterday morning

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are some good lookin ladies

Here's my outdoor grow lol it's a duckfoot I'm trying to fly under the radar in hopes that I will be the one to harvest her. 14 days from seed in a little sprinkle this morning
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

These two autos are a couple weeks ahead of the others and starting to thicken up a bit. The Fastberry smells like a patch of blueberries

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          They sure are pretty 😍

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmmm blueberries

One of the clones I was able to save from a case of iron deficiency. It flowered early back in June, so it's pretty sparse after trimming all the weird growth off. Almost 6 feet tall. Stain is black widow.

Comment

Some nice looking plants y'all got. Here's my snowcaine v2 just starting to flower and stinks already.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Gorilla grow! How my buddies dad does it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X