Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I always appreciate your comments! That Fastberry is kind of a experiment. Popped one two many seeds before I realized I didn’t have enough FF but we had some leftover soil from some flowers the wife planted so I used the Miracle Grow. Our tap water ph is 7.0 so I figured I’d try it. She’s been easy peazy

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those look great really healthy. I like your style of growing I've never ever had issues with my well water using it on my MJ.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    The pic of 3 autos the Fastberry lived up to its name, started to flower on day 16 above dirt. The GSC in the center I topped and bent over once it had 6 nodes then kept it spread out and grew it in a circle around the pot. I liked the results so I tried it with the Fastberry but it started flowering so soon it didn’t have time to grow and develop many colas. It’s already purple though and still healthy. She’s in Miracle Grow Organic and has only received water straight from the water hose or the sky. No other nutes and I haven’t checked ph once. Update…felt compelled to do something to the GSC on the right. It’s now been topped twice, I’m leaving the two mains alone snd pulled everything else down and wide.

The pic of the two autos are another Fastberry and a Gorilla Glue auto. They’re both 14 days above dirt. I topped the GG yesterday, nothing has been done to the Fastberry

I built a pen next to the wood line and moved the Banana Kush there because my patio gets partial light from a street light. Not a issue with the autos but I don’t want this big girl to hermie on me. The 10 gallon pot slowed my watering down to every 3 days for 2wks but now she’s been consuming 2.5 gallons per day when it’s hot and dry. The last couple days it’s rained so Mother Nature gave me a few days off but the next week is supposed to be hot and dry again so yay lol The last time I measured her she was 22” tall with a 36” spread. I didn’t measure her today but she’s definitely bigger.
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-18-2021, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Looks perfect, big yield ahead.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    22” canopy, 36” spread. Starting to preflower. Inside I have full control of when a plant goes into flower but Mother Nature running things out here. I know they start to flower somewhere around the end of July, beginning of August but I’m not exactly sure when so this is exciting.

So far everything is healthy. One GSC and one Fastberry auto have already started to flower. The Banana Kush had wsm on a few leaves but I seem to have got it all cleared up.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She's great looking gonna be a big load of bud

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We have a boy an girl dog plus other neighbor dogs. My boy dog can't pee into the pots but sure hits the sides, now when i see my neighbors dogs they can piss higher man i get out there an shew them away. My cats have not even tried to eat any nor lift a tail to spray. Hope you can keep ahead of you dog fella tail whippers do alot of harm LOL

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Banana Kush canopy 17” tall with 32” spread, supercropped 3 colas over to keep level

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Chickens like your pot seeds lol

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Dog urine can be an issue, I dont have any issues with the dogs, the chickens however like to steel my seeds. So I put up some chicken wire using fiberglass push in fence posts.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    If I put bags on the ground the pugs would pee on them. Inside I have my house like toddlers live here, then I got a cat. He is a good bug catcher/eater. Can't salvage the dog's work? Bummer.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Update on the autos. Notice I’m down to three, once again. And once again a plant fell victim to a dog. Only I’m not sure which one this time. All I know is I found the plant completely uprooted, laying on the patio beside the pot😢 so add my dogs to the mix for things to watch for growing outside 🤦🏻‍♂️

The GSC on the left I’ve been messing with a bit. It’s almost 3wks older than the other two. When it’s 6th node was about 1/2” tall I topped it, supercropped the plant over and I’ve been LST’ng it low since. It has 14 colas the same height and is starting to flower.

The Fastberry in the middle is in Miracle Grow Organic and I’ve been watering it straight from the hose. So far healthy and no deficiencies.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    She’s bounced back from the transplant and already grew a couple inches

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Moved the Banana Kush into a 10 gallon pot. I’ve pinched off a few leaves in the last week that had WSM on them and so far it hasn’t came back. Went ahead and did some select thinning. Mostly the small stuff underneath that had the center so thick you couldn’t see to water anymore. Now she has good airflow and 24 even colas. The table she’s covering up is 32”x32”

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man lol!!! If I enjoy this I’m shutting down the tents next summer. These plants outside keep ya busy

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X