Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well you may just water ever other day hopefully i'm getting every 2 days with my 10 gal. plastic pots got about 12 holes drilled into them. I'm watering from the well with a hose right now i'm guessing i put in 2-3gal ea of water. I also saved cat litter big plastic containers for watering i think they are 3gal? Those are my tea/nute ferts. containers i use 1 of those for 2 10gal. plants.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Updated pic, LST and watering is a daily thing before the sun hits. It’s been hot and dry here the last week. Every morning she gets 2.5 gallons of water and the pot is bone dry by the next morning. Moving into a 10 gallon soon, hopefully that will put a end to the daily watering. Autos healthy but nothing to really show

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Cool ashtray

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Thanks! I’ve actually always enjoyed plant training, this one even more so because she’s outside! Good thing too because it’s a daily routine every morning now.

Anytime I start training in a smaller pot then have to transplant I usually give the plant a day or two to recover before I pull it back down. I’ll probably top this one again if I put it under a screen, if so I’ll wait and do that after transplant as well. Right now I just want her to grow big. I’m keeping her low and wide just incase. Figure if I decide to just let her just grow, a few extra colas won’t hurt

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Wow beastie, how low can you go, lol? When you tie 'em down you really do it! Will you release the ties when you trans to 10 gal? I love trying new things but right now it's all new to me, lol!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Me 2 smoked me some glue around 1020pm sitting outdoors cooled off from hot day of work.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Usually I’d be in the basement, hurrying because I want to get done. This morning I took my time, did a little training while drinking coffee and smoking some gorilla glue. I like these outdoor grow vibes

I topped this plant above the 4th node, removed all growth at node one, topped all stems again at node 5 and I’ve been removing all downward growth. Keeping her low and flat. She’s been in a 5 gallon pot 3wks now. Going to give her a couple more in it the move her into a 10 gallon pot on July 3rd. I cut a 3ftx3ft screen to flower under, would look cool and I’m curious to see how that technique translates to outside but man it takes up a huge chunk of real estate right by the pool. Hopefully I’m not told to relocate it 🤞 I’m counting on the fact that the wife really likes to smoke 😂

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Until now I’ve strictly grow indoors so I’m hoping to have a harvest. Things may change but I plan on washing them after harvest to get anything I’ve sprayed for bugs off of them then allow to dry some in my shed before running through a bud spinner. In the fall it may be cool enough to do everything outside, we shall see then.

• Puglover1
    replied
    A GSD tail whacker. I have a Siamese cat teeth chomper. I learned the safe zone for working on my plants the hard way. When you grow or finish these outdoors do you harvest & trim, do everything outdoors? I disliked bugs before I ever knew what cannabis was. Nice patio, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    started a topic Outdoor Grow 2021

Outdoor Grow 2021

I wanted to free up some space in my upcoming grow indoors so I decided to move the Banana Kush outside. Popped a few autos and now we have a summer grow going outdoors.

The BK is from ILGM, she sprouted April 14th, been in a 5 gallon pot a few weeks now. Plan on moving her into a 10 gallon pot July 4th weekend. I’ve been training her to go under a screen so she’s low and wide with a ton of bud sites. Hopefully I don’t screw it up 😬

I also have 3 GSC autos from ILGM and a Fastberry from Fastbuds. I would have 4 GSC’s but I learned a valuable lesson. Until your plants are big enough to withstand being swatted by a German Shepard tail in passing, keep them elevated. He completely severed that plant in two 😭

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X