Amazing, they don't give up easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing, they don't give up easy

While watering yesterday morning about 6 I cut this branch. It was on bottom of plant hanging in the soil in the way. Very nice branch so I stuck it in a jar of water and forgot it. It sat in direct sun all day long with high temp 108. I found it right after sunset and it looked completely dead. Water temp in jar must had been 100. I carried it inside and set it on my tool box and forgot it. This is what i found this morning. Amazing!

Any rooting yet?

Comment

That's awesome desertdan , that tenacity needs preserving I think. Root her and into the soil next to a boyfriend!
      Started 9/9/21: 2nd grow: Hawaii Sativa MAUI auto x 3
      Finished Grow: Critical Mass photo - fem x 3 plus 1 clone same
      Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 5 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw total
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Guano, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros, ACV for organic pH down as my filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      Reptile Humidifier/Fogger w/same RH controller, bottom intake fan, 6" heater
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.
      Old hippies never go away, they just
      Grow Their Own

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

There is a God after all !!
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Seeds: 9 GG#4 autos, 9 Amnesia Haze autos
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !! https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png

Comment

Nature is pretty amazing.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

LOL that's how i get myself into trouble I can't hardly throw away cuts
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              yea, really difficult for me too and I already have too many

• crucialbunny
              crucialbunny commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been trying to clone my dwarf plant for a couple months now and each time I would try I would run a OG Kush as a control, trying to make sure my methods were sound. I now have 7 OG Kush clones added to the other 15 plants I have going. Plus I just recently had success in cloning the dwarf and have an additional 6 of those. I swore after last year I would keep the numbers down but now it seems I'm swimming in plants again. Usually I have no problem giving my plants away to friends but this year I have very few interested. I'm kinda an idiot.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I too needed to do a trim, this girl is a Greasy Grapes (Exotic Genetics), chopped about 1/2 of her off, and then all the limbs at the same height. Stuck the cuttings in rain water and put out the word and gave them away in a couple of hours. This was much easier than making clones to give away. Which I have way to many of, glad someone will grow those, and I know he will he luvs this sticky smelly girl! I dont like tossing them, but I have to learn how!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X