No announcement yet.

Slow growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so after reading a little bit it says that light only consumes 110w, so is that all its pulling?

Comment

Yes thats it 110 watts, my lights pull 308 Watts from the wall each.

Comment

Its a 60/40 coco perlite mix. And i didn't press the mix when i transplanted, was i supposed to?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          No not at all. But it could have contributed to the slow growth..
          110W is really not enough. This was my first thought, which why I asked you about it earlier.

Any recommendations for a decent budget light?

Comment

LOL Just pick one
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SoOrbudgal tonight i began doing what you told me to with the watering, ran a gallon through each plant, put them up on risers and caught the runoff. It took better part of 3/4 of a gallon before it produced any runoff at all.

Comment

You do need to shop for a better light soon. Yours can't get three plants very far. Take it from a fool who knows. Good luck!
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Puglover1 that link you shared with me earlier, would just one of those suffice in a 2x4 tent?

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                The info says: "Most cover 3x3ft, perfect for 3x3ft vegetative coverage and 2x2ft flowering coverage." Optimally, you would need two IMO.

This one seems to be a respectable brand with growers here, with a $30 off coupon it's $149 and the size sounds perfect for your tent, it draws 200W. https://www.amazon.com/VIPARSPECTRA-...083JVY569?th=1

Signs of nitrogen toxicity in these leaves?

Comment

Hey Bucket maybe with the claw but please take your pics under natural light. Really hard to tell under the blurple light
                Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
                Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
                Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
                Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
                Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
                i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
                My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
                make pH correction unnecessary
                Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
                8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
                Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
                Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X