Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey Bucket maybe with the claw but please take your pics under natural light. Really hard to tell under the blurple light

Leave a comment:

• Bucket
    replied
    Signs of nitrogen toxicity in these leaves?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    The info says: "Most cover 3x3ft, perfect for 3x3ft vegetative coverage and 2x2ft flowering coverage." Optimally, you would need two IMO.

This one seems to be a respectable brand with growers here, with a $30 off coupon it's $149 and the size sounds perfect for your tent, it draws 200W. https://www.amazon.com/VIPARSPECTRA-...083JVY569?th=1

• Bucket
    replied
    Puglover1 that link you shared with me earlier, would just one of those suffice in a 2x4 tent?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    You do need to shop for a better light soon. Yours can't get three plants very far. Take it from a fool who knows. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Bucket
    replied
    SoOrbudgal tonight i began doing what you told me to with the watering, ran a gallon through each plant, put them up on risers and caught the runoff. It took better part of 3/4 of a gallon before it produced any runoff at all.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL Just pick one

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    panalilies IKR? Same exact time, heh.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    lol Puglover1 :P

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I have 2 of these, 1 with a timer and 1 without. Pretty good for me so far-

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Here's a full spectrum, pulls 220W for under $100 with a 5% off coupon (helps with tax) There are so many choices, not sure if one would be big enough but it's a start: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Bucket
    replied
    Any recommendations for a decent budget light?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    No not at all. But it could have contributed to the slow growth..
    110W is really not enough. This was my first thought, which why I asked you about it earlier.

• Bucket
    replied
    Its a 60/40 coco perlite mix. And i didn't press the mix when i transplanted, was i supposed to?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Yes thats it 110 watts, my lights pull 308 Watts from the wall each.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X