Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Glad you are keeping this post running, taking a break this year but enjoy reading the post.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    You sir are the one who should take a bow! You put a ton of effort into this so we Thank You! Those who were helped in any way by your efforts believe you were a great success. So hang around as we all need you and much success going forward. You're the best!

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Yes, this is true. I can tell you from the prospective of both provider and patient. Opioids are only a short term solution. When I was in the hospital last May, well I thank the universe there is intravenous hydromorphone. But when I got out, I wouldn't touch it and went back to more natural relief. When I was practicing I saw so many people slide down that slope of opioid use only to find themselves in a deep dark hole. You try to warn them, but the grip of that stuff is powerful.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    No i want to Thank You for so much help in this forum BU2B so many old timers have dropped out of site i miss the older GWE sorry too many new changes all around me. I'm learning to adjust and not worry so much.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Life has an amazing way of kicking you when you least need it. But you kick back and aim for the nads. Life is dirty. Fight back dirty. Chin up BU2B. We will leave this game only when they drag our bodies off the field.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Wow BU2B that is a real kick in the head. I have noticed recently that more people that I know are finding themselves in this state of affairs. We all do battle against entropy to stay here with the people who make a difference in life. I would like you to know that in the short time that I have been able to interact with you there has been a positive change in my life. Your knowledge that you are willing to share is invaluable. The person who shares knowledge with others is to be honored. I have this menace in my history and have been keeping it at bay, so far successfully. Stay vigilant friend. Best wishes for you and your family. Please stay with us. Your inclusion in the world is a good thing to be preserved. Peace.

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    All praise and respect to this man. BU2B is a hero and GWE is *very* lucky to have him!

Best wishes Brother.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    No No! Don't go!! You are a great inspiration to me sir and there are so few like you. Your interest in improving the ability for new growers to get good info is very supportive of the original intent in this forum and while I would like to help you continue, I just don't have the energy anymore either to carry this load. I for one appreciate all you have done for the community. You are always the one who calls for everyone to calm down when things go south. As I have gotten to know you personally I have been so impressed with your level of compassion and caring for all but more importantly Your ability to grow phenomenal weed and wanting to share. I feel very blessed to have been able to host you and your lovely wife in my home prior to your doc appointment and the opportunity to get to know you better. Thank you! You da man!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    It was nice for the newbies i guess? Signing up for the newsletter when they register is most helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer53
    replied
    Thanks BU2B ; Nice selection , I enjoyed that

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Yellow tips on some of those leaves and general blanching of the uppers could be the beginning of light burn. I saw the same thing on my current grow and adjusted the light levels down to 40 DLI at the tops. That stopped it but didn't reverse the blanching. Mine were about as far into flowering as yours based on the pics. I'd try that before adjusting your nutes.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Possibly zinc or manganese.both it seems are caused by too high ph which could be the case. I'm thinking her roots got down into the compost and the seaweed makes it alkaline. I was hoping the soil would buffer it. Going to drop the pH in their water to 6 for a few days and see how she reacts. I'm trying to get better at heading off problems before they get severe but the diagnosis is the hard part.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Well hello there fellow seasoned vets. I'm going to draw on this 650 years of knowledge here and see what y'all think if this. Sour stomper is stacking up like crazy. Great vigor on this strain .but what do y'all think of this reddish veining I'm getting in a few of the newer leaves. Name that deficiency.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192348327_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	540582Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192402092_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	540583Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192803383_HDR.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	540584

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Welcome new OG Group member Going2fast
    Now that I've somewhat come to my senses and realized his initial introduction WAS his resume
    With the official addition of Going2fast we are up to OVER 650 years of life experience divided among 12 AMAZING OG Group Members!
    Una ves mas! Mi respecto e amor! Thanks for all you do to make GWE the best cannabis resource community on the planet!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X