Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going2fast
    replied
    Love the coffee jugs. They look healthy and happy.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well heck old growers heres some oldies as long as it's show an tell now i'll chime in.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Got a nice East wind to O'Day. Look at all that free soil amendment. Once the tide goes out I will get to filling the compost bin. And freakshow is starting to get that the end is near fade. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210921_162804508_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	537965Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210921_162839407.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	6.32 MB
ID:	537966Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210921_163421104_BURST001.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	5.76 MB
ID:	537967

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0551.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	740.6 KB
ID:	537806
    This is the latest from one of my Tangies. I've seen leaf petiole mutations on most of the plants and even a small bud growing on one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Gracey
    commented on 's reply
    62 here and I agree, asking questions when you've not even looked for answers in Nubula's and Sirius' posts has got to be annoying. I have really tried not to do that, they can really muck up a place.
    How about when that happens instead of answering just post a link and paste a gentle yet clear statement that you keep on hand like, "Please SEARCH for an answer to your question on growweedeasy.com that may have been addressed already on the site before asking a new question." Cut and dry sometimes gets the message across.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Ok time to admit it. I'm old. Been lurking here for a while now might as well introduce myself. Names 2fast. I'm 50....ish. grew up on a farm to a blue collar dad who was a part time commercial waterman. How's that for a combo. Our high school had a horticultural department and I had to take a lot of burner classes so I spent half of my junior year in the greenhouse. Built my own when I was 11. Always grew my own veggies. Been growing this "veggie" for........awhile. mostly outdoors until recently.
    Been playing with different strains now that I can. One thing about mid Atlantic summers. Way too hot and humid for anything but heavy sativa leaning strains outside. Indoors I can grow anything. My last run one of the three plants was black cream which is 90% indica and she did great. Look forward to chatting with you old coots. Stay off my lawn. Where's my poking stick?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Puglover1, you are so right! It ain't necessarily "them furriners." I think we all occasionally stumble when trying to express a new idea. Remember just "poking a little fun at someone" can be hurtful. ;<)

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I've 'held my tongue' if I wasn't sure of someone's question or thought it was kind of 'simple'. Even native English-speaking growers can have communication challenges, be on the spectrum, insecure, or just learn differently but they're trying to grow their medicine, same as everyone else. Great post.

• OldManGrower
    commented on 's reply
    #me too

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I've been thinking about something for awhile now that I think might behoove us all to consider. That is simple fact that we are a global community each with our native customs and upbringing and many are not super conversant in American English and ways of expression or terms used. Once in a while I see some short temper derisiveness or dismissal due to mis- understanding. I do not exclude myself from this bad behavior and I regret this. Patience and common courtesy are virtues I struggle with too but I'm trying! Just thought we can all use a little reminder now and then. Smile when your writing and it will show through!

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Amen to this. My sister got me a shirt that says "I used to be a people person, then people ruined it."

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Post processing is my weakest area, got to get better at it.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see you again

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello and good to see you Farmall

• Farmall
    replied
    MIA myself for several months… So, hello to all my old friends and to the new ones here. Great concept for a post and of course the original concept of this forum.
    As has been said many times growing shit weed is easy. So the focus remains on getting the most out of it that you can. After one of my first classes on growing, I was able to take The plan for post processing to a much higher level where you can to a point, take shit weed and concentrate it into something better …subsequently, you can take great weed and turn it into an amazing experience.

I hope to see you all more often here

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X