Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    When SoOrbudgal speaks….people listen. This is one powerhouse source…read some of her 5000 posts and you’ve got your own grow guide

.by the way, you gotta see my 68 Dahlias… like a psychedelic display of color

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Gee, looking great buddy

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Hi all my break is over . I'm 63 been growing for awhile outside in my youth and inside since legal ,Inside has been quite a journey ,I've learned a lot of things not to do lol, My inside grows started with a 5x8x7 tent that I split into 2 sides one for veg the other bloom , My first light was a 1000w hps in a big kahuna this worked until the zipper on the tent broke ,I then built a grow room 9x13 but not all of it is usable space unless I add more lights ,because of its length I added a light rail to move my HPS back and forth, after a year of fighting with the light mover (I kept wearing out the bearings on the motor) I was able to talk to someone at light rail it turned out the big kahuna was to heavy so I switched to 630 cmh this worked great so I added another 630 , I then built an automatic watering system and drainage system and happily grew in 3 gallon pots filled with Coco until last August then I developed an ulcer on the bottom of my foot and had to stay off of my foot ,I had a friend take care of the grow but he wasn't used to the system and the signs of what was needed anyways I pulled the watering systems cleaned out the room and have it ready to go in September .While I built the room I used the tent for veg and on the bloom side I tried to grow autos but my cellar is not conducive to giving the best conditions for autos and I never saw a good enough yield to cover the cost of electricity its a good storage spot now lol,I still use the veg side ,I have two t 5s in it one a 4 light and one an 8 I use 4 hortilux super veg bulbs ,I built a clone/seedling tent ,I grew in coco up until now I want to try soil I followed GWE super soil recipe and plan to use it in Sept.
    Now for outside I've been doing small isolated grows for years started by digging holes for 5 gallons of super soil and planting in them, now I use 7 gallon grow bags and carry them out in spring and in in the fall we use straps over our shoulders to tie on the 2 inside handles and we hold the outside this allows you to carry 2 bags at a time,this year we are down to 12 plants in the woods the other 28 plants went to family and friends due to loosing our best grow spot , I have 12 plants in 25 to 40 gallon pots in my green house all have been manifolded in some form . I use a bud spinner when trimming so my drying is done on a tiered net and I use the duff from the spinner to make hash or oil I tend to do oil its just easier .
    I would be happy to help when I can

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Great news!!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Danny, DO A FLUSH. See my comment on that thread. SoOrbudgal He came to the right place!!! That's what this topic is for!!!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'd look for a hydro grow Dannyboy58 and pose that question. Goodluck lots of them on hear you just gotta see their posts.

• Dannyboy58
    replied
    Can anyone advise me regarding this thread?

​​​​​​https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ng-phase-hydro

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome those are some very nice colas RonnieB I do some similiar grow techniques. Glad to have you aboard

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you are not selling me seeds on here the floor is yours. Of course if you happened to PM me .....

• RonnieB
    replied
    Hahaha. Are we allowed to talk about new or any genetics that we may have grown or tried?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Draft him quick before he gets away BU2B

• RonnieB
    replied
    Thank you!! I'm new to posting. But GWE is why I am semi successful. All the information on this site is so helpful. I read everything about growing here if I had a problem, and I had many, I would come to grow weed easy and start reading again. If these new growers would sit down and start reading these great articles. I think we would see far less help me posts.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieB
    replied
    If you are growing a mixed grow and not mixing each plants nutrients specifically for that plant. You are cutting yourself short. One of these plants. Needed 2400 plus ppm every feed. I had another that could not handle 1300 ppm. I push plants to their limits I hopes of them producing optimal performance. I also take more care of my roots than my plants. Because thriving roots will grow the best plants.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieB
    replied
    Yes these are mine. Im still growing one of them. The rest are curing. I did edit the post including details. I hope it helps. Or im happy to answer any questions

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Oh nothing, no biggie...when I first saw your post the word relevance came to mind, lol! Are those yours? If so I wish you were my neighbor..I might learn a thing or three. Good day, sir!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X