No announcement yet.

OG Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No No! Don't go!! You are a great inspiration to me sir and there are so few like you. Your interest in improving the ability for new growers to get good info is very supportive of the original intent in this forum and while I would like to help you continue, I just don't have the energy anymore either to carry this load. I for one appreciate all you have done for the community. You are always the one who calls for everyone to calm down when things go south. As I have gotten to know you personally I have been so impressed with your level of compassion and caring for all but more importantly Your ability to grow phenomenal weed and wanting to share. I feel very blessed to have been able to host you and your lovely wife in my home prior to your doc appointment and the opportunity to get to know you better. Thank you! You da man!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

All praise and respect to this man. BU2B is a hero and GWE is *very* lucky to have him!

Best wishes Brother.
      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Wow BU2B that is a real kick in the head. I have noticed recently that more people that I know are finding themselves in this state of affairs. We all do battle against entropy to stay here with the people who make a difference in life. I would like you to know that in the short time that I have been able to interact with you there has been a positive change in my life. Your knowledge that you are willing to share is invaluable. The person who shares knowledge with others is to be honored. I have this menace in my history and have been keeping it at bay, so far successfully. Stay vigilant friend. Best wishes for you and your family. Please stay with us. Your inclusion in the world is a good thing to be preserved. Peace.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Life has an amazing way of kicking you when you least need it. But you kick back and aim for the nads. Life is dirty. Fight back dirty. Chin up BU2B. We will leave this game only when they drag our bodies off the field.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

No i want to Thank You for so much help in this forum BU2B so many old timers have dropped out of site i miss the older GWE sorry too many new changes all around me. I'm learning to adjust and not worry so much.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes, this is true. I can tell you from the prospective of both provider and patient. Opioids are only a short term solution. When I was in the hospital last May, well I thank the universe there is intravenous hydromorphone. But when I got out, I wouldn't touch it and went back to more natural relief. When I was practicing I saw so many people slide down that slope of opioid use only to find themselves in a deep dark hole. You try to warn them, but the grip of that stuff is powerful.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

You sir are the one who should take a bow! You put a ton of effort into this so we Thank You! Those who were helped in any way by your efforts believe you were a great success. So hang around as we all need you and much success going forward. You're the best!
                Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
                Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
                Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
                Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
                Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
                i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
                My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
                make pH correction unnecessary
                Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
                8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
                Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
                Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Glad you are keeping this post running, taking a break this year but enjoy reading the post.
                  Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                  A tale of two seeds
                  Batter Up Sour Deisel
                  Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                  New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                  Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X