No announcement yet.

OG Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life has an amazing way of kicking you when you least need it. But you kick back and aim for the nads. Life is dirty. Fight back dirty. Chin up BU2B. We will leave this game only when they drag our bodies off the field.

Comment

Fridays NORML NEWS: 11.19.21

Republican Representative Introduces Legislation to Repeal Federal Marijuana Prohibition Details
      11/15/21 7:07pm UTC
      Medical Cannabis Sales Finally Set to Begin in West Virginia Details
      11/12/21 3:57pm UTC
      "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
      GWE4ME

Comment

November 25, 2021

I hope you and yours are having a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. As we are all about to sit down for a big meal with family and friends, I wanted to make sure you saw our message from yesterday. We have so much to be thankful for as marijuana consumers this year and, as we head into the holiday season, we wanted to take a minute to look back on all our major victories. Together, we're changing marijuana laws around the country. If we keep standing together and fighting as one movement, we will liberate even more states from the grip of prohibition in 2022.
        Thanks for all you've done and all you will do to help legalize marijuana across this great nation.
        Onward,
        Erik Altieri
        NORML Executive Director

and here is the 'message from yesterday':

As we reflect back on our many hard-earned victories of 2021, it is apparent that we have much to be thankful for.

This year, the possession and use of cannabis by adults became legal in five additional states:
        Connecticut, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, and Virginia. That means that an additional 42 million Americans have been liberated from the oppressive and failed policy of marijuana prohibition!

We are also thankful that more states are taking actions to right the past wrongs of cannabis criminalization. In recent months, state officials in California, Illinois, New York,
        Virginia, and elsewhere have moved to either seal or expunge the convictions of some 2.2 million Americans who formerly faced the lifelong stigma of having a marijuana-related criminal record.

And we are thankful that we are continuing to win the hearts and minds of the American people. A record 68 percent of US adults now say that marijuana ought to be legal nationwide, according to the latest polling compiled by Gallup. This includes majorities of Democrats, Independents, and Republicans – as well as voters of virtually all ages.

But while we have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, we must not lose sight of the fact that we still have much more to do.

As we begin to look forward to 2022, we see new and important opportunities ahead of us. We see pathways to victory in various statehouses across this country, like Rhode Island and Maryland, and we anticipate voters in several additional states, such as Missouri and Nebraska, to approve marijuana reform ballot initiatives next November. At the federal level, for the
        first time we have dueling Democratic and Republican-led efforts – such as The MORE Act, the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act and the newly introduced States Reform Act -- to repeal federal cannabis prohibition and open up pathways to interstate marijuana commerce.
        Last edited by BU2B; 11-25-2021, 08:23 PM.
        "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
        GWE4ME

Comment

OG Group

PLEASE NOTE: As of 1.1.22 this Forum, thread or topic “The OG GROUP” will no longer be active.
          Feel free to continue to browse it for information and/or tips. You should keep in mind however that this Forum, thread or topic “The OG GROUP” will not be updated and you should not rely on it for quick answers to plant issues - please peruse GWE and its other Forums help pages and topics - which WILL CONTINUE TO BE UPDATED for relevant and current help, postings or comments and topics.

New Users with plant issues - Please start HERE
          Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed
          Last edited by BU2B; 11-28-2021, 01:39 AM.
          GWE4ME

Comment

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry for the confusion. The GWE Growers Forums are indeed NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! And the goal is still to get as many educated growers as possible. As long as I’m around it will always be GWE4ME but The OG Group is pretty close to being history.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh this is good news Thank you SiriusFourside and BU2B for helping this old gal with clearing my mind on this. Keep on learning and growing.

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again SoOrbudgal for calling me out and insuring information is correct and easily understood 👍🏼

No i want to Thank You for so much help in this forum BU2B so many old timers have dropped out of site i miss the older GWE sorry too many new changes all around me. I'm learning to adjust and not worry so much.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X