Outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor grow

Hi I live in Southern California and was wondering when I can start growing outdoors I had some clones I put outside and they started flowering right away so I’m trying to find out when I can start

Hiya Enemy0116 gradually take them in and out for 2,3,4 hrs a day. The spot you choose needs at least 12hrs of light during day. Check your sunrise/sunset for your area look for it in a newspaper?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a weather app on my phone that tells me how many hours of daylight and when the sun rises and sets.

I grow outdoors in So Cal too and I've had them outside for better than a month now and it works fine because the daylight hours continue to get longer which doesn't trigger flowering. However, when bringing clones or other plants that have been grown under lights for long periods there needs to be a hardening off process like SoOrbudgal mentions. It can be a pain in the ass having to extend light periods but it is necessary if you want to avoid early flowering and worse, reveg. When I deal with clones I have one of those cheap floor lamps with multiple lights that I put CFL's in. Most clones I grow in 3 gallon containers for easy moving and just bring them in for a couple hours after sundown, slowly adjusting the amount of light to match the natural sun cycle. A few weeks usually is enough.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X