Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a hermaphrodite or any kind of a mutant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a hermaphrodite or any kind of a mutant?

Guys, this was supposed to be AK-47 but it turned out very weirdly. Any clues what it is now and what should I do?
    Thanks

Best guess-

Crappy genetics.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      First 2 pics nothing but calyx yes that's wierd

What little is there looks good. If u don't want to do the work to trim etc, dry it and send the whole plant to extract.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or to me!! 🙂

Need input! Looks to me like they have tried to reveg, but no info to go on.

Comment

I once had a plant that looked like that. It was a clone that had only about 3 weeks from cut from mother to being forced to flower. Looked nothing like the mother.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
        Need input! Looks to me like they have tried to reveg, but no info to go on.
        This is a 3 months old plant grown from a seed I got free from a vapo shop. It was supposed to be the AK-47. Last month it has grown millions of calyx and when I opened some of them, I think I found a small seed. The plant smells like hell and is covered with a heaps of resin. I have been giving the plant nutritients for flowering + last two weeks extra PK for buds. Now I am planning to flush it for two weeks and harvest. I suspect the plant has had too much light. But I also have another plant Haze and it shows no signs of problems. Same light, same nutritions.

Comment

We all like free seeds, but was it a bag seed? Is it auto? It could be genetics at play, tell us about the light.

Comment

I saw another plant that looked like this, I thought it was cool so I downloaded the picture. I can't remember where I got it just wanted to share it, but say that it's not my picture
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That looks like a Dr. Greenspoon strain MeEasy you may of hit it, but i think he may of got pollinated some how?

How close are your led lights? It looks like foxtailing to me. To control the height in a tent, I’d top and lst on the next run.

Comment

Originally posted by Minichew View Post
              How close are your led lights? It looks like foxtailing to me. To control the height in a tent, I’d top and lst on the next run.
              The plant started to grow very quick and it was in the same tent with the Haze that grew waaaay slower. So it was my big mistake. I placed the light probably too close to the plant because I wanted to make sure the Haze would get enough light. Next time I will know. Thanks for telling me about the foxtailing, I had no clue!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X