Looking for seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for seeds

Hello I hope everybody is doing well. I have a question about seeds. I'm looking for a seed bank that sells individual seeds. I know of one site but they only sell 10 packs for $80 to $100. That I've noticed. I like a variety. I just want to pick up 2 seeds of a few different strains and call it good. Thank you everyone for your time. Have a wonderful day

I buy from Greybeard.com but I haven't seen single seeds. They have a ton to choose from and are normally in paks of 3, 5, 10. What I like most is they do a flat rate $5 shipping and no added crap like insurance

Edit= new420guyseeds.com is another one I know alot of people use and say they're really good
    Last edited by MeEasy; 05-11-2021, 04:50 PM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Are you in the U.S. ? If so try New420guyseeds.com Been good to me...
      Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
      2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep what the above said, quick shipping in USA they are located in Nevada. He sells 2 at a time. Runs out quickly though.

www.canukseeds.com sells individual seeds, just got my blue dream from them. Good service and fast shipping

Comment

I really like NewGuy420Seeds.com. great company.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thank you everybody for your replies. The US yes I'm in the Rainy state. LOL. I just don't want to get stuck buying 10 of the same seeds. I can deal with three packs or five packs. Thank you again everybody. Looks like I might be doing a little shopping today:-)

Comment

• JoshuaGrowin
            JoshuaGrowin commented
            Editing a comment
            Seed shopping is so excited! My girlfriend and I just got some Purple Kush and Blue dream seeds! woo

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Soon you'll be knuckle deep in them all different strains. I'm finally growing some 2yrs ago bought seeds kinda glad now cause seeds are getting to be like the new crypto rates. Get good enough and you'll be hooked on breeding LOL.

I've been growing bag seeds for the last year. One is an ice cream sandwich. Indica dominant. The other is unknown indica. And then I've got a really good unknown sativa. And crossbreeding yes already been doing that:-) I let a male Ice Cream Sandwich pollinate a sativa clone. Got about 30 or so seeds. And right now I'm in the process of crossing the unknown indica and Ice Cream Sandwich. I collected pollen from that male ice cream sandwich. Can't wait to see how many seeds I get from that. Only pollinated one branch. The ice cream sandwich is really good but the yield is not real great. The unknown Indica is amazing and the yield is amazing. My last Chop on the unknown Indica I pulled 123 grams.

Comment

So I tried getting some seeds from new420guyseeds and it won't let me use my debit card. What is everybody using to purchase there seeds?

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              money order or check.

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't ordered from 420guy I only mentioned them because alot of others on here buy from them. Greybeard takes cards, the app is nice gives me a button on my tablet I get on there and spend hours. I just ordered like $260 worth of seeds and sent them straight to my mom for mother's day she got them Tuesday after I ordered them on a Saturday, but she lives prolly 80 miles from Tulsa where Greybeard is located. It takes a few more days for me to get my orders I'm a thousand miles from them

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Larry1 cash or what Mr.furley said. I've never had a problem sending him a personel check or cash used him for 3yrs now.

Coastal Mary seeds let's you use any card. 2 orders rec'd in 6 days to CT, USA from Vancouver BC. They sell 3 packs and you get 5. 5 packs get 8. Have 15 percent off all the time. Popped 5 seeds from 3 different strains and all popped.

Comment

Nice Mother's Day gift:-) thank you gentlemen for the reply I do appreciate it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X