Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Larry1 cash or what Mr.furley said. I've never had a problem sending him a personel check or cash used him for 3yrs now.

• Larry1
    replied
    Nice Mother's Day gift:-) thank you gentlemen for the reply I do appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't ordered from 420guy I only mentioned them because alot of others on here buy from them. Greybeard takes cards, the app is nice gives me a button on my tablet I get on there and spend hours. I just ordered like $260 worth of seeds and sent them straight to my mom for mother's day she got them Tuesday after I ordered them on a Saturday, but she lives prolly 80 miles from Tulsa where Greybeard is located. It takes a few more days for me to get my orders I'm a thousand miles from them

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    money order or check.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Coastal Mary seeds let's you use any card. 2 orders rec'd in 6 days to CT, USA from Vancouver BC. They sell 3 packs and you get 5. 5 packs get 8. Have 15 percent off all the time. Popped 5 seeds from 3 different strains and all popped.

Leave a comment:

• Larry1
    replied
    So I tried getting some seeds from new420guyseeds and it won't let me use my debit card. What is everybody using to purchase there seeds?

Leave a comment:

• Larry1
    replied
    I've been growing bag seeds for the last year. One is an ice cream sandwich. Indica dominant. The other is unknown indica. And then I've got a really good unknown sativa. And crossbreeding yes already been doing that:-) I let a male Ice Cream Sandwich pollinate a sativa clone. Got about 30 or so seeds. And right now I'm in the process of crossing the unknown indica and Ice Cream Sandwich. I collected pollen from that male ice cream sandwich. Can't wait to see how many seeds I get from that. Only pollinated one branch. The ice cream sandwich is really good but the yield is not real great. The unknown Indica is amazing and the yield is amazing. My last Chop on the unknown Indica I pulled 123 grams.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Soon you'll be knuckle deep in them all different strains. I'm finally growing some 2yrs ago bought seeds kinda glad now cause seeds are getting to be like the new crypto rates. Get good enough and you'll be hooked on breeding LOL.

• JoshuaGrowin
    commented on 's reply
    Seed shopping is so excited! My girlfriend and I just got some Purple Kush and Blue dream seeds! woo

• Larry1
    replied
    Thank you everybody for your replies. The US yes I'm in the Rainy state. LOL. I just don't want to get stuck buying 10 of the same seeds. I can deal with three packs or five packs. Thank you again everybody. Looks like I might be doing a little shopping today:-)

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    I really like NewGuy420Seeds.com. great company.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yep what the above said, quick shipping in USA they are located in Nevada. He sells 2 at a time. Runs out quickly though.

• JoshuaGrowin
    replied
    www.canukseeds.com sells individual seeds, just got my blue dream from them. Good service and fast shipping

Leave a comment:

• HighDesertGanjaFarmer
    replied
    Are you in the U.S. ? If so try New420guyseeds.com Been good to me...

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I buy from Greybeard.com but I haven't seen single seeds. They have a ton to choose from and are normally in paks of 3, 5, 10. What I like most is they do a flat rate $5 shipping and no added crap like insurance

Edit= new420guyseeds.com is another one I know alot of people use and say they're really good
    Last edited by MeEasy; 05-11-2021, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X