Strugling with nevilles haze, PH and EC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Strugling with nevilles haze, PH and EC

Hi, im 5-6 weeks out in flowering of nevilles haze (sativa) and the leaves looks like they got nutrient defiency but at the same time leaf tips get burn like it gets nuteburn.
    In veg stage I gave 1.8 EC but when I switched to flowering it suddenly jumped to 4.5. Now im feeding with 0.4 EC and still the EC raises to 0.6 24 hours later and the ph drops from 6.2-4.2.
    Im using DWC btw.
    RH is about 35% and temp is 27-28 celcius.
    Roots looks good and no signs of rot. Im using chinaled 720W and they worked very good on my og kush.
    Im not an very experienced grower and I know nevilles haze is a bit tricky to grow, but I cant figure out why the EC raises even tough I give it 0.4. Background EC is at 0.1. Using GHE nutrients (Micro, grow and bloom)
    Hopefully someone can help cuz I think it gonna die soon. Stems have become purple some places too.
    Im also adding hydroguard to be safe.

I can't help you with the water stuff I grow in soil only but the stems turning color is most often a strain thing or like a sun tan under intense light neither are a problem. It can also be from a ph issue and low nutrition sometimes root bound plants too, this is normally on pale colored plants.

Just a guess on your ph it could be caused by temperature of your water
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      I can't help you with the water stuff I grow in soil only but the stems turning color is most often a strain thing or like a sun tan under intense light neither are a problem. It can also be from a ph issue and low nutrition sometimes root bound plants too, this is normally on pale colored plants.

Just a guess on your ph it could be caused by temperature of your water
      Temperature in water have been stable since the day i started. About 23-24 celsius.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        It was a guess I had seen another guy having the same issue and they figured it out as temp. Another one I read his water was getting light causing algae to grow in his tank

Im trying to flush again, I might not have done it properly the first time.

Comment

I raised the Ec now and it looks like I have fed it too little. I raised it to 0.9 and now it DROPPED for the first time to 0.7 in one day and the PH RISE to 7.0 from 6.2

Comment

Any info on the amounts you fed when the ec spiked???
          I originally started my hydro odyssey using GH Flora years ago, and from what I remember mixing it at the suggested rate gave an ec around 3.0
          I run dry salts now(jacks 3-2-1) in all of my grows and never need to exceed 1.6ec.

Pics will help with suggestions.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I was using GHE nutes and followed whats on the bottle and adjusted it to the EC i wanted.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X