Seed bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed bank

I apologize for something that’s been answered plenty of times but the search feature on my phone is limited.

who should I use to order seeds? Safe and fast…

It seriously depends on what part of the glob you're ordering from. I peeked at other posts and found you're in Utah. In the USA, the fastest delivery I've gotten was from ILGM (the last time in 2019). I've ordered from Seedsman in Europe and True North in Canada days apart early this year and received them on the same day about a month later. I have had a Seedsman order in 2020 take over two months. There are others out there but those are the only ones I've dealt with.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I'm from Canada and I ordered from them: https://www.coffeeshopseeds.com/
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I’m sick of bag seed odds. What’s some high yield strains y’all recommend? I have a 6’5 tent 5ft cube.

Comment

Maybe this will give you a start : https://www.weekendgardener.net/high...lding-strains/
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

That article pretty well nails it. The best-yielding stuff I've grown myself are: Purple Haze (ILGM) (very forgiving and a noteworthy high), Bruce Banner (ILGM) (no huge buds but it produces a lot!) & Skunk #1 (Sensi) (It's stupidly easy to grow and is a gorgeous plant!)

I just came from cutting up whole Skunks to dry on a rack - the smell will not come off my fingers!
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

One of my higher yielders I've grown lately has been the Cali Bay Dream (by Garden of Green I think) I got through Seedsman. It's been a lot of fun to grow, very easy to maintain and the buds get pretty fat no matter how small the plant is. I've also enjoyed growing White Widow and pretty much any GG cross, pretty good size buds on those too. Of course, it will depend on your lights and environment too. Hope that helps a little.

Comment

Ok. One more thing. Autos vs reg seeds?

any reason to not get autos? I smoke so much the shorter time sounds nice.

grow tent 6 1/2 ft tall, 5ft cubed
              hydrocrunch 600 w/viparspec 250w
              soil medium

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                You missed the famous one, yes the one and only photos which I like to grow and some growers here too loll Just kidding. I mostly grow with feminized seeds sometimes reg to produce seeds especially when it's pure landraces. Now you decide the type you want. Sativa ? Indica or hybrid ?

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Why not go autos, well when you have a problem you have zero time to fix the issue, you cannot do good clones from them, they are what they are, their clock is running.
                A photo plant whether from reg or feminized seed can be cloned, reveged, and can be fixed when there is an issue.

Check out New Guy 420 seeds. They are out of Nevada. Super fast and good prices. They threw in a bunch of freebies too.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                He just got a new shipment drop at New Guys 420 seeds. PLreef i got the email

• jamesphoto
                jamesphoto commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, New Guy is excellent! I'm a newbie grower but this is what I have found. ILGM 2 out of 5 seeds grew (all the same strain). Seedman order got as far as Chicago (did not buy the expensive insurance so too bad for me). After reading posts here tried New Guys - got their seeds in a few days, got to pay with credit card and they were packaged very nicely. So far have grown 6 and ALL have grown well. I'm very impressed. Gonna grow some outside in a short time here in Michigan (waiting on the weather)

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                So far I've had a 100% germination rate with New Guy 420 seeds. Pretty happy with that so far.

Farmbuck autos it is huh? Decent yields? I’ll prob get one of the mixed packs with indica and sativa

Comment

How do we feel about this mix pack???? I think it’s a winner
                Attached Files

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's really a choice of the grower, some like autos and some like photos. Yeah it look like a nice pack and plus you have AK-47 in it. I like AK-47 !!

If in the US I'd check out Greybeard.com they have a good variety at the same price as everyone else but no extra charges added on $5 flat shipping and I get mine in less than a week
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just bought from these folks, fast delivery and so far 100% germ.

Personally I'd go with photo fem seeds for a first grow. Autoflowers are too easy to run into issues and can really hurt your yields. At least with photos you can still get a decent amount of weed even if you mess up.

Comment

This would be grow 5. So I wanted to move on to auto. Bag seed odds have been annoying lately.

Comment

Here's the list of the most trusted cannabis seed banks https://jahcool.org/best-online-seed...t-ship-to-usa/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X