Grow help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Grow help needed

Yellowing fan leaves either spot appearing, my black widows in coco loco soil, I can’t figure out if this is a nutrient issue or my LED’s are too close. Can one of you advance growers suggest a solution?

Look close for bugs in soil.

Comment

Based on the relatively healthy looking new growth and buds I'm betting that it's just older leaves aging out. Try removing the bad ones with a good pair of scissors. It will also benefit the plants with more light and airflow as well.

Comment

• Brianm
        Brianm commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for taking time to reflect on my issue and I have done just that as well as add some deprecated nitrogen.
        Regards, B

We're going to need more information than that. It's probably not light burn, and it looks like nitrogen deficiency, but that's all I can say. Check if you're giving it enough nitrogen, and go over anything you've changed in the last week or so.

Comment

Remove the bottom yellow ones. Tell us about your PH.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Brianm
          Brianm commented
          Editing a comment
          So I’m very new to this site and haven’t really grasped navigating it yet and I just posted a complete detail of the entire grow rm that I keep very clean and stable environment. Not sure if the post is goes to everyone yet? This is only my 1st complete yr of constant growing of 2-4 plants in my tent. I’ve over come a lot of issues by keeping tent clean and on a schedule without over watering ( rookie mistake I did at 1st) please let me know if you do see my comment post from these threads of comments? Thanks B

• Brianm
          Brianm commented
          Editing a comment
          Ph is between 6-7, lights now kept at 22” to 24”away, dyna bloom nut.= 1/2 tsp. Per watering every 3rd day in coco-loco soil. Humidity between 40-50, 4 6” fans- 2 on fl. 2- hung. How can I get these to stay healthy until harvest in about 4 more wks.? All help very appreciated 😎

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Brianm you may want to read this it's very helpful : https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Need more info on your set up. From the pics it looks like nitrogen deficiency but it could be a number of issues. PH level, watering, type of nutes, temps, humidity...
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Brianm
          Brianm commented
          Editing a comment
          So this is a bl. Widow fem. grown in bush-doc’s coco loco soil, kept between 74- 83 temp, 4 fans- 2- hung, 2- on floor, A/C going all day, dehumidifier when needed, watered every 3rd day with 1/2 tsp. Dyno-bloom in 4th wk. of flower, humidity kept between 40-50%. A 400$ nice 14” X 20” LED w/ white & a few red diodes + a 12” Rnd. LED w/ white & a few red diodes that I just pulled up away plants to 22-4” from about 18”. I read that it could be ph balance? w/lack of maybe calcium/magnesium? I had this happen with last 2 plants also. The mother of these 2 clones and my first Gorilla glue- auto that I harvested. I been able to correct issues on a lot if my grows this past 1st yr. but this one has me stumped! How can I get my roots and plant healthy again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, B

• azorahai
          azorahai commented
          Editing a comment
          Brianm if you're diluting 1/2 tsp Dyna-Gro Bloom (3-12-6) in a gallon of water, you're only giving your plants around 20 ppm of nitrogen, which is very low — for comparison, GWE/Nebula's nutrient schedule (which recommends the bare minimum amount of nutrients for a soilless grow) would recommend at least 40 ppm for the 4th week of flowering. Your soil mix apparently already has some nutrients in it (earthworm castings, bat guano, etc.), but they could have already been depleted during the vegetative phase, which would require you to up the nutrient dosage a bit.
          You could try increasing the dosage to 3/4-1 tsp/gal, which is well within tolerance and should give the plant a nice boost in phosphorus. For comparison, I was giving my flowering plants around 60% more phosphorus than you're giving yours during its 4th week of flowering, and I'm currently giving them around twice as much now during late flowering (edit: but I'm also growing without any organic ingredients in my mix, so the comparison isn't as straightforward).
          Last edited by azorahai; 05-07-2021, 11:47 AM.

Thank you so much for your analogy of my issue it was confirmation of what I expected it was. I have given it more nitrogen noots, and keep adding a little during each watering. I feel back to the Fox farm- big bloom & Tiger.
        on another note?- is it ok to put light schedule to a 14-10 for a fem plant once it’s flowering? Thanks for your input- B

Comment

• azorahai
          azorahai commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure, but from a quick search on the internet it appears it's possible with certain strains but also likely to result in a re-vegged plant.

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would not mess with your light schedule until your plant is healthy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X