Tricomes or mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Tricomes or mold

I have just finished my first grow and dried it. Thought it all went so well, but then I was told that some of my buds are to crystally, must be mold or mildew. I hope with all my heart that the reason they appear whitey with the naked eye, is the tricomes covering it.

Tell whoever said that to you that they can keep their dirt weed, you’ve evolved. Nice job👍🏻

So you know for reference, mold will be fuzzy looking. Whenever I’ve had bud mold while curing it starts out with little white dots all over a bud or two only they don’t sparkle lol eventually it’ll spread to other buds and they’ll get all fuzzy
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-04-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• tut
      tut commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 😀

Thanks for the reference. Nice to know. He got me paranoid of smoking my own buds, even though they are delicious.

Mold on buds grows like a blanket. You know how that one orange you always get in the bag from the grocery? Yeah, that's what it will look like. I think perhaps your friend maybe just hasn't seen good top shelf bud before.

Comment

Is this a humble brag tut ? I'm only kidding but those are beautiful buds I can only hope my first grow goes as well as this.
      - 4'x4'x6.5' tent
      - 2 Cookiedawg, 2 Ice Cream Punch, all photoperiod, Sprouted Jan 25th
      - 5 gallon fabric pots raised about 1.5" for airflow and easy runoff cleanup
      - 2 spider farmer SF2000 at 85% 2ft over front plants much closer to back plants
      - Soil is FF Ocean Floor bottom 1/2 or so and top is FF Happy Frog
      - Water in veg was about 6.6PH and 78 degrees Fahrenheit, 6.3PH for flowering
      - RH usually around 50% Temp ranging from 78 Fahrenheit to 83 Fahrenheit
      - 6" Oscillating fan clipped to tent pole for air flow within tent
      - 6" carbon filter and fan for exhaust, 4" carbon filter and fan for intake​

Comment

You guys are all wrong that is the worse case of Molly rotty I've ever seen. You better bag that shit all up and send it to me for immediate disposal. I will carefully get rid of it for you 😉

If you didn't figure it out this was a joke I don't see anything wrong with those buds they're just crazy covered in trichomes as they should be
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X