Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Plants not Happy !?

Hey Internet !!

I need some help on how to save my plant ! This is only my second grow , first plant I did exactly the same method and its hanging to dry at the moment . This plant looks like its about to die ! Not sure why .

I think its a Ph problem but i balance my water before watering the plants everytime . My reader says the water is at 6.5ph then I stick it in the soil it says a little higher than 7 . So naturally watering should lower it a little . However when I water the Ph on the reader drops down to 3 .

I don't understand how neutral water plus slight high ph soil can turn so acidic ??

Anyway I attached picks on my unhappy plant any ideas how to save her ??

I think the Ph is a little low. Up it to like 6.7 or 6.8 Also looks like your humidity is a little high as well, Need to be in the 40's. That just my opinion. I'm sure someone with more experience than me will chime in. Did you look at the diagnostic part of the main page??????? You may figure it out yourself.
    Are you using pen or strips for ph? Maybe a calibration issue?

NEED MORE INFO
    Last edited by 1Legalgrow; 05-01-2021, 05:10 AM.

Comment

How long until harvest for her?
      I put the moisture meter I had in its proper place, the trash.Lifting the pot will tell you when to water it, if its lite water if its heavy dont.
      As for the PH meter part it will not be very accurate, at least mine was not. If the soil is dry this meter will not test it, nor will my expensive one.
      More input needed, what is the soil, pot size, strain, lights (and actual watts from the wall), distance, watering/feeding schedule, and anything else you can tell us.

Comment

Hey Guys thanks for the replies....

So yes tried to self diagnose but am unable to pinpoint the problem. I lm pretty sure its ph
        Monday will be the start of week 11 for this plant .
        soil is all mix
        Nutrient that is use in the photo.
        can't really lift the pot to check moisture as I've turned a shopping trolley into a grow space 😅
        strain check photo .

Comment

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I had the same meter and I had to put it in the garbage. It was never accurate. I see your shopping cart is your pot. Maybe next time you should use a 3 or a 5 gallons pot. Just saying.

Here try this : https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya think ?

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal I think he's shopping for advices.

Hi J420
            That's interesting...not sure if we've seen a shopping cart used as a garden in here before. It's going to be tough for us to help you out but it looks like a deficiency of some sort...or a lockout. Those PH meters are not very accurate. I'd say do a runoff test but.....it'd be nice to know the approx. PH of the soil. Maybe do a slurry type of test. Try and get the lights overhead, is it getting too hot in there?
            Watch this...it won't help with your plants at all though....

Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-01-2021, 03:29 PM.
            Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
            I like weed and science.

Comment

• dphipps1020
              dphipps1020 commented
              Editing a comment
              That was great

I gotta say I luv the pot, I bet it moves easy.
            But I have a question, is there any drainage? How does air get to the roots? And how does water get out?

Comment

So I’m going to throw my guess out there just for fun lol. It looks like a nitrogen issue probably because of hot soil and a plant that is close to harvest and is taking whatever nutrients it can from the leaves before it dies.

Comment

cheers for all the comments peeps, unfortunately the old girl didn't make it ditched the ghetto grow for a proper tent, got a Northern lights and amnesia haze growing atm .... still got issues though so making a new thread for my two new babies... peace !

Comment

I don't know your exact situation but check your water. I was using nothing but bottled water for a while, and then ran out. So I figured I'd better check the PH of the tap water before I started using it to know what to expect. Turns out the bottled water is PH 6.5 and the tap water is 7.5 (in my area, city water)

Not a huge difference but to some of the old school min/maxers growing pot since Jerry Garcia was in short pants that kind of difference is "critical", I guess. Doesn't seem to affect my crops any

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X