Need feedback on these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need feedback on these

Do these look good? Getting ready to start their 6th week monday. Im a first time grower. These are bubblegum strain, seeds are not from a seedbank. Ive been looking out for the gender, most of them look female, haven’t seen any pollen sacks form. Lights are 100W per light. Average temp is 70-80. Humidity 40-65%, feeding them floratrio and calmag, and every once in a while spraying them with normal PH water. My middle plant has looked like that since its grown. Im not sure whats going on with it, possible bad seed? Since they arent from a bank. I haven’t ran into to many problems with watering and all the other common starter mistakes. Just need some feedback on these. Raise or lower light maybe? Its at 14 inches right now. (Using fox farm happy from soil). I feed these 1 time a day along with spraying a small amount ph water once in a while when top soil is dry

Should I top them also?

Comment

I'm not a tent grower so I can't make an educated comment on your set-up but the plants look healthy and vibrant at this point so I'd say you're doing fine. Your soil is looking good and at this point I would suggest some fuller water feedings so the roots will start reaching out to all areas of your containers. I'm making the assumption that they're photos and If they were my plants I would hold off a few more weeks before doing any topping or even training

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much for the response! Definitely will wait on the topping. Not sure what my middle plant is doing.

Agree with crucialbunny. The plants look pretty good, just water them a bit more and let them settle into the new pots before thinking about topping. The middle one could just be a smaller phenotype or briefly stunted but it doesn’t look so bad.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for the feedback. That makes more sense now about the middle one.

crucialbunny pretty much said it. You need to fully water your pot and then let it dry a few days between. They're a little droopy which tells me they're not getting enough water. Also, you shouldn't have to feed every watering.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Very good to know. Yeah ive just been feeding them 1 time a day. I need to start giving them breaks in between

• DeadlyFruit
        DeadlyFruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a little different than many here in that I do water daily, with little runoff. I give them about a half gallon per day of roughly half strength nutrient water per pot (with adjustments of course for younger plants and the amount different plants like to drink). Once a week I give them a full gallon each of regular water with just cal-mag to help with buildup - I get a little more runoff those days but not the full recommended 20%. If the coco looks wet I will skip a day but that doesn’t happen often. My pots are about 7 gallon cloth pots on pedestals so they don’t sit in water ever.

Not sure if there was any real logic to me doing it this way but I am not getting nute burn or root problems. I would say though that you have to watch a bit more closely if you do it this way but there is lest wastage of nutes and it gives me a good reason to go hang out with the girls every day 🙂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X