Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife say my buds are not big enough, well I said to her.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife say my buds are not big enough, well I said to her.......

PpppppFfffffTTttttttt She came to the grow room this evening and she stared at the girls for a moment.... Looking at her body language I knew she had something to say but in a sarcastic way. She turn to me and said " Well dear your buds aren't big enough".

But I was prepare to rebut her claim so I said to her " Well my dear wife they are not male whatever you want to call them, they are female knockers, they may look small to you but for me they look just fine and beside you are looking at your Mazar not at my Kali". She mumble something, she look right back at me and smile and went upstair.

Wonder why ??
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-09-2021, 07:30 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! But when you meet in the middle it can be a lot of fun, lol!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      A fragile balance sir lolll

Famous words of Al Bundy "you can't live with them and you can't herd em all into Canada" lol
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep the old Married... with Children show.

LOL I call my hubby " Mr. Man " when he spews off questionable comments he knows very little about. That was from the movie Misery a frightning movie for a man LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      That movie gives me chills...

Happy wife, happy life. You better grow them buds bigger! Lol
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Yes it makes my hubby to this day look at me sometimes with apprehension LOL just kidding RagWeedDWC we laugh about it.........boy she was one crazy lady.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
        PpppppFfffffTTttttttt She came to the grow room this evening and she stared at the girls for a moment.... Looking at her body language I knew she had something to say but in a sarcastic way. She turn to me and said " Well dear your buds aren't big enough".

But I was prepare to rebut her claim so I said to her " Well my dear wife they are not male whatever you want to call them, they are female knockers, they may look small to you but for me they look just fine and beside you are looking at your Mazar not at my Kali". She mumble something, she look right back at me and smile and went upstair.

Wonder why ??
        Clearly the lovely wife set the bar a little higher for you......

Comment

Next time I'm going for the biggest!

Strawberry Kush!!

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X