420 promotions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 promotions?

Seems like it's close enough to our annual Holiday of 420 to see some promotions popping but I haven't seen any yet. I'm looking to place an order or two this year and I've been perusing at least a dozen sites the past few days.

Am I just antsy and early?
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

oregoneliteseeds.com has a 25% off entire stock this month

Comment

I'm getting true north emails which i delete
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't heard from them since they took my money last April...and delivered nothing!

• DeadlyFruit
        DeadlyFruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I ordered another round fromTNSB and Canada Post tells me they are in the system and will arrive within 4 days of my ordering. I honestly think the TNSB problems have more to do with American customs stopping packages but it is exacerbated by poor customer service. They would be smarter to take better care of the problem orders given the markup I am sure they have on seeds.

With that said, I just realized I didn’t include the order number with my eTransfer payment and without me saying anything they still connected the dots without any fuss and sent out my order the same day I paid. That could have been a problem but wasn’t.

Not impressed either OlderNOTwiser i wish i never gave my emal addy

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

ILGM been sending me emails for weeks. They had a good selection 10 for 10 yesterday but on 4-20 every strain will be 10 for 10. At least it was last year

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah they do it ever once in awhile. Mostly around holidays. Mine was 3 weeks before Christmas, but what did you mean$10 for 10?

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Not once have I said $10 for 10. I said buy 10 get 10 free.l. Check their website, on going sale

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          My apologies bboyfromwayback for misunderstanding. Your original post just said 10 for 10 so I asked again before I saw you had answered in your first comment. I'm having a tough time dealing with forum posts on my phone after my comp froze up yesterday. Hopefully I have it handled now and a wireless mouse is on the way so I won't have to use the touchpad anymore. No worries!

Herbies Head Shop always has free seed deals. Not spectacular but I received 5 free on an order of 15
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Nirvana has weekly sales. Sign up on their website and you'll get a weekly notification. Usually 4 strains or so, 20-25% discount.

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't like Nirvana's freebies. Just seeds, you don't know what strain, weather they're male of females.

oaseeds.com has a 35% off sale on Barney’s Farm seeds until April 18.

oaseeds is considerably cheaper than Seedsman. I’ve placed 3 orders there and all were delivered within 2 weeks.

Comment

I've only used 1 seed supplier, but highly recommend them & customer service.
            Always offers & competitions. Free seeds. Great selection of seed growers.
            They spent 1hour on phone with me, just trying to put in a discount code! Doubled my free seeds because of it.
            Trackable delivery , mine via Spain within 1 week.
            See https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ☆ Also known as The Vault 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              Their customer service is excellent I think best in the business.

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm glad to hear it desertdan. They have been really helpful indeed.

Spider farmer sale April 14 - 21. I have the SF1000 and a SF4000 and will take advantage of the sale. Plus there’s a raffle on Instagram Click image for larger version

Name:	13FB1A88-55D8-4A04-BA0C-F889065B6625.jpeg
Views:	582
Size:	367.2 KB
ID:	506964

Comment

20% off sitewide with code LEVOGREEN - the LEVO II has a giveaway/sweepstakes on IG @levo_oil, ends 4/20 Click image for larger version

Name:	LevoII.png
Views:	549
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	507434
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

make your own shatter / honey oil / RSO / FECO at home

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	588
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	507590

Comment

I still have trouble dropping $80 not including s/h for 3 MJ seeds where did the $35 seed pkgs go??? gawwd it's awful

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

SoOrbudgal I don't want to spend $80 and I don't want 10 seeds. That's the thing about so many of these USA breeders - they sell packs with 10 or more seeds and charge $80 or more. I don't want 10 seeds, two is enough and they will be cloned.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	991B266E-57C0-4D82-B0F3-32A452236EFB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	507665

https://growace.com/grow-light/grower-s-choice.html
                      https://growace.com/deals/

Equipment
                      5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
                      ———————————————————————————————————-
                      1st Grow
                      Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
                      Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
                      Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X