No announcement yet.

420 promotions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leafly posted this button to find deals in the area you live.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4wPJgB6NXrZA1S

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

Vapor.com 20% off everything.

Click image for larger version  Name:	33EFA52B-7C4B-4DB3-943B-0F4454889F15.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	507688

Dang this is cool! I’m willing to be a product tester.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A76A50DF-1798-4ACB-BB21-0DE123305655.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	507690
      Last edited by MrPNW; 04-16-2021, 01:02 AM.

Equipment
      1st Grow
      Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        These are the bomb man. The OG of vaporizers in my opinion. I do not have one They are pricey. I've tried one a few times. Top notch vapor. The bag filling thing is cool.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried an early version of the Valcano with the bag JeffInCanada at a medical coop and a single hit of whatever was in it caused me to sit in my car for 2 hours because I couldn’t drive. That was my first weed in 30 years and not what I remembered. Now that I’ve researched the weed of today and found the strains I like I would love to try this new model with the convection oven and line to mouthpiece feature for single hits. It also does the bag for group hits.
        I bought my firefly specifically for its convection oven feature so this model caught my eye. Yes $700 yikes.
        https://www.vapor.com/collections/va...brid-vaporizer

• Sylvester
        Sylvester commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Pricey tho, like the hookah mouthpiece attachment.
        I invested in the Storz & Bickel Mighty Vape. It's great, has a big bowl to fill & it's best way to appreciate those lush terpenes.
        Recommended to you JeffInCanada , if your looking for a solid flower vape with powerful battery.

The Vault, win free stuff, good luck, I know nothing!
      https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=8T...nqlqcZp_DVO89w

Comment

This is the cannabis extract I made with the Source Turbo, which is on 420 sale. I recommend it highly and I'm not getting a commission altho I should.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	871.9 KB
ID:	507857

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I like mine also, but there is room for improvement on it. Kinda pricey for what it is/does, just pull a vacuum and chill the top, catch the alcohol for reuse. BTW the alcohol does were out, ok it takes on water as you use it making it less effective. You also loose some to the mater let behind. Oh ya, I use 190 EC.

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty cool stuff. I tried to get dry ice for hash but couldn’t find any. I’ll have to look again to do a better job of winterizing extracts. I use the freezer for making my wash but that of course only chills to a certain point on its own.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          PeterMatanzas The best oil I ever got via QWET was during February in IL. I threw a 1.75L of EC and two jars of decarb in the snow on my deck and took a photo. The next day they were covered in snow, it was very very cold here. I did a one minute wash and it was beautiful, I still have the material in a jar in the freezer to wash again, but I'm not waiting until next winter.

if you want to press your flowers, there are videos on youtube showing how this thing works.

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	508307Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	508308

Comment

Name:	A27D4F7C-79ED-48B5-91A9-A9C8D4FF8874.png
Views:	66
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	508511

Comment

Plant DNA sex testing kits. Does it work? IDK

Name:	0AA9121F-B718-4FDE-9565-64FE2E3D2A3D.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	321.9 KB
ID:	508626

Comment

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Never heard of such a thing!

A few coupon codes
            https://420couponcodes.com/marijuana-seeds/

Comment

I’ve bought seeds at this website dcseedexchange.com

Name:	2CFB0733-303B-4EDF-8773-C8AA337F27B9.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	381.6 KB
ID:	508707
              Attached Files

Comment

The original Bruce Banner, I have those Darkhorse seeds if anyone wants to trade

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
                  PeterMatanzas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roid Rage is sold out at the seed bazaar, that’s the only one I’m looking for, it’s gone at every seedbank

• DeadlyFruit
                  DeadlyFruit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PeterMatanzas who makes roid rage? I’ve never heard of that one and they don’t have it at the seed bank I use.

• PeterMatanzas
                  PeterMatanzas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DeadlyFruit ‘Roid Rage’ is a Darkhorse strain, Lineage
                  (GMO Cookies x Bruce Banner) x Bitch Slap (Kosher Kush x (Zkittlez x OG Eddy Lepp))

Coastal Mary seeds, 42 percent off. Code 420sale.

Comment

https://rainsciencegrowbags.com

Name:	F20E5573-D9B9-4477-9E9E-B357EF0B49CA.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	509087

Equipment
                  1st Grow

Comment

Negotiation with wife for P2500

https://www.viparspectra.com/collections/420-hotsales
                    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                    Seeds: 9 GG#4 autos, 9 Amnesia Haze autos
                    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                    And trying to grow Mexican landraces in the Yucatan. Well why not eh !! https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X