Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I still have trouble dropping $80 not including s/h for 3 MJ seeds where did the $35 seed pkgs go??? gawwd it's awful

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    make your own shatter / honey oil / RSO / FECO at home

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	588
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	507590

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    20% off sitewide with code LEVOGREEN - the LEVO II has a giveaway/sweepstakes on IG @levo_oil, ends 4/20 Click image for larger version

Name:	LevoII.png
Views:	549
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	507434

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    Spider farmer sale April 14 - 21. I have the SF1000 and a SF4000 and will take advantage of the sale. Plus there’s a raffle on Instagram Click image for larger version

Name:	13FB1A88-55D8-4A04-BA0C-F889065B6625.jpeg
Views:	582
Size:	367.2 KB
ID:	506964

Leave a comment:

• Sylvester
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad to hear it desertdan. They have been really helpful indeed.

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    Their customer service is excellent I think best in the business.

• Sylvester
    replied
    I've only used 1 seed supplier, but highly recommend them & customer service.
    Always offers & competitions. Free seeds. Great selection of seed growers.
    They spent 1hour on phone with me, just trying to put in a discount code! Doubled my free seeds because of it.
    Trackable delivery , mine via Spain within 1 week.
    See https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ☆ Also known as The Vault 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    I don't like Nirvana's freebies. Just seeds, you don't know what strain, weather they're male of females.

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    oaseeds.com has a 35% off sale on Barney’s Farm seeds until April 18.

oaseeds is considerably cheaper than Seedsman. I’ve placed 3 orders there and all were delivered within 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• RG420
    replied
    Nirvana has weekly sales. Sign up on their website and you'll get a weekly notification. Usually 4 strains or so, 20-25% discount.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I ordered another round fromTNSB and Canada Post tells me they are in the system and will arrive within 4 days of my ordering. I honestly think the TNSB problems have more to do with American customs stopping packages but it is exacerbated by poor customer service. They would be smarter to take better care of the problem orders given the markup I am sure they have on seeds.

With that said, I just realized I didn’t include the order number with my eTransfer payment and without me saying anything they still connected the dots without any fuss and sent out my order the same day I paid. That could have been a problem but wasn’t.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    My apologies bboyfromwayback for misunderstanding. Your original post just said 10 for 10 so I asked again before I saw you had answered in your first comment. I'm having a tough time dealing with forum posts on my phone after my comp froze up yesterday. Hopefully I have it handled now and a wireless mouse is on the way so I won't have to use the touchpad anymore. No worries!

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Not once have I said $10 for 10. I said buy 10 get 10 free.l. Check their website, on going sale

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah they do it ever once in awhile. Mostly around holidays. Mine was 3 weeks before Christmas, but what did you mean$10 for 10?

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Buy 10 get 10 free. I’ve never know ILGM to give away freebies but their genetics are better IMO

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X