What's your favorite nutrient line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite nutrient line?

I've used fox farms in the past and currently using Technaflora. Though I like Technaflora I have to add from 5 different bottles. I'm wondering if there is a 2 or 3 part system the made of quality nutes. Whatcha using and do you absolutely love it and why???
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Botanicare pure line. It’s just noble. Very ph safe. Tons of everything in it. Humid acid. Just add calmag and that’s your 3 part. I’ve also used fox farms. Flora trio. Maxi line. And dabbled into mixing my own salts. If I could get botanicare I would be using it. Heard great things about the sn17 line.

Comment

I'm in coco so using GH Flora trio with reliable, easily controlled results. I think I started nute burn and lockout the same day. Took me 3 days to figure out that my coir pH was too high at 6.2 so after I lowered to 5.5 to 5.8 range they recovered in a couple days and have been going slow but strong growth ever since. I'm 6 weeks in on most likely a 12 week flower with massive numbers of buds to feed. 300 watts actual 11" over them with a high PAR coverage across 2.5ft x 4ft space and they are loving it! 4 or 5 more weeks to fatten up. About mid May I think' just as the temp hits the roof. Can't grow without an ac pumping into your space. Mid August I can pop 3 seeds then clone the toppings from them and flower out 6 to harvest by Christmas and start another. Two crops per year from August to May is a good cycle for this area especially because I am in a cabinet on a sun porch where it easily hits 100+ days to 75 or 80 nites. Won't fight that battle. I'm hijacking your post PL so I'm clear...
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

GH Flora trio is a simple 3-part system that does a good job growing cannabis.
        I ended up switching over to dry nutes because of the volume of nutes I was going through.
        I've been running Jacks 3-2-1 for2 years now.
        The only amendments I add are PowerSi during veg and Tribus bennies throughout the run.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I stick to FF Trio just because I know it works for me. I’ve had the Flora Trio on my shelf for almost a year Bc GWE recommended it but I can’t get myself to give it a try. Everytime I try something else I end up thinking I screwed that grow by not sticking with FF. I’m sure they all are fine and it’s probably just me

Comment

In the past it was Fox Farm but in some cases it brought my PH level a bit too high. Now for the last few years I'm using Advanced Nutrients, My PH level doesn't fluctuate with AN. So yes I'm happy with their product especially their Big Bud for my girls colas.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              I was looking at the Advanced Nutrients line up. Seemed like it's pretty good stuff.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              So far I'm happy with it.

I use Canna products. A bit pricey, but consistent results. Just follow their nute schedule.

Comment

Fox Farm soil and dry amendments. Way smoother smoke than any grown using nutes and water only other than adding amendments a few times.
              640 watt hlg quantum board
              320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
              300 watt mars hydro sp3000
              150 watt hlg quantum board
              100 watt spider farmer led x2
              organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
              Water only i don't check ph
              6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried gaia green dry amendments and want very happy with them.

• Cloud
                Cloud commented
                Editing a comment
                I wanted to try that one but to expense to ship. Using earth dust from green sunshine company. Very happy but a bit expensive as well.

GH Flora Trio + Cali + Koolbloom + Hydroguard

There is nowhere to buy the stuff where I live so all ordered from 3000 km away which makes it tough to experiment. SO far its working well but the whole nutrient game isn't my thing tbh i just follow the GH FLora Trio nutrient schedule and don't really deviate from it much.
              3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
              New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
              Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
              5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                You can get the trio and the koolbloom in dry form. They’re called maxi grow and bloom. And dry koolbloom. Way cheaper because you don’t pay for all that water shipping across the world

Howdy PLreef, I use (and prefer) the General Hydroponics line of dry nutriments, MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom along with the GH supplement line. I have gotten good yields. both in quantity and quality with them. I follow the GH nutriment feeding schedule (RDWC) and the only problems that I've had can be attributed to My own mistakes.
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I use Aurora Soul. It's a hydro version of their organic Buddha grow line. I've had good results with it so I've stuck with it since the beginning. I haven't used any others so I can't offer comparisons. The only thing pushing me to change has been Hydrofarm's distribution problems that started last year.
                Coconut Grove
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

GP3 for me - Green Planet nutrition trio with their PROcal. $15 a liter each. Easy to follow feed schedule - obviously for photos but is easily adaptable to autoflowers - another thing I like is after adding to water pH is close to where one wants it to be - so not much buffering needed.
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I only grow autoflowers as well - and no I give them full strength nutes. But I don't feed with nutes every time - I feed like this - nutes/tea blend or molasses/plain water.

• PLreef
                    PLreef commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What soil do you use? I'm using Coast of Maine Stonington blend. It's kinda like FFOF but organic and has nutes in it. They get used up during veg. I really don't need nutes during veg other than some cal/mag

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PROmix HP
                    Last edited by Canuck147; 04-03-2021, 05:08 PM.

Well i'm using FF grow big when needed after my soil get juiced out. Then i been using Age Old Organics Bloom.
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I can’t remember the one I used first but I think it was made by Dutch Nutrients. It worked pretty well but I switched to GH Flora based on the GWE recommendations.GH has been working well for me but just recently I saw something on the GWE site that suggested it is a bit harsh. I’ll try to find a link to the source - did anyone else see it? Seemed strange that the site often refers to GH in what seems a positive light but the recent mention was the opposite. Curious if I missed something.

Comment

Fox Farm Trio, Alaska Fish Fertilizer and Molasses.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X