Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm vaccinated. Come over to my crib and get high!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm squared away as well and my shoulder feels fine.

Comment

First one down, 1 more to go in 1week

Comment

If anyone knows how to get a J&J shot in the north part of ILLinois please LMK. I've been eligible since early this year but I want J&J for health reasons, not afraid of needles. I live in a 'rural health' community, it's an hour or so in every direction to a bigger city. We're a transportation hub (interstate/railroad/barge) with no public transportation. The city limits of my town and the next town east are less than a mile apart but in different counties.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
          DF, don't lurk!!! Come out into the light and express yoself!!!!!
          LOL, when I first read your comment I read ‘expose yourself’. This would be a very different type of forum if I did that!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You made a Freudian slip in reading!!!!

That gal alltatup she really knows how to start a party
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            We are almost ready to throw the televisions out the window!!!

Still Lurking but I'm havin' a ball! It's becoming a habit for me to snip a small bud here and there in the name of thinning the crop. Today's treat was much juicier than a couple of days ago. Unfortunately I roasted it a bit more than normal so it smoked fast but I still got a full charge and still the same mellow, cerebral and calming effect only a taste stronger today. God bless my yield and make it fruit!
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I got my first Fauci ouchie today!!
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              I am now officially on the wait list! They lowered the age here if you are willing to get the AstraZeneca shot.

I swear I had the disease the first December, before it was supposed to be in Canada. I know it was not supposed to be here yet but I was more sick than I’d ever been before around Christmas 2019. I’ve been half meaning to see if I can find an antibody test to check for sure.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              PLreef Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! But I think you mean, Fauci vouchie. ;-}
              Last edited by alltatup; 04-20-2021, 01:13 PM.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              DeadlyFruit same here! I swear I got it mildly in Chicago on 12/17/19 at a dr appt. By my birthday, 12/22, I was unwell through to Christmas and New Years. I took elderberry syrup as soon as I thought I was coming down with something. I had a fast potassium drop one night on Jan 2nd, 2020, went to the ER bc I felt like death. My health/life went further downhill. I never suggested it to anyone, felt like a conspiracy theorist. After a year my primary mentioned she thought I had had it because of newer weird symptoms. AFAIK the antibodies are gone within months. My Congressional Rep had a COVID conference call with Chicago drs on the phone last evening. I was in queue to ask about this but they ran out of time. Dang it!

Wife and I got our Pfizer shots a few days ago.... Cough !! Cough !! Sniffff !! Sniffff !! WIFE I can't see !!!!!!!!!

WHAT ?? Turn the li.... o... ? I can't hear you
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              The worst vaccine I ever received was yellow fever in the early 90s. I drove to the neighbouring city where they had a tropical diseases clinic, received the vaccine and promptly passed out for a couple hours feeling like I had the disease, slept the entire way back to my home, and then I was fine. For that couple hours I thought I was dying.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Farmbuck That happened to me with my second Moderna shot: I couldn't hear what anyone was saying (I was by myself), everything was all blurry (I had my glasses off), and I saw a bright light at the end of a tunnel. I put my glasses back on, I drove out of the tunnel and got home just fine.
              Last edited by alltatup; 04-20-2021, 01:14 PM.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              lollll alltatup

I got my J&J on Saturday 4/10. Monday it was put on pause but I wasn't worried. I only have 10 days in though, Saturday my two weeks are up. I wish I could sleep as well as that shot did to me, for one day.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• crucialbunny
              crucialbunny commented
              Editing a comment
              I also had the J&J. Got the vaccination around 11:00 AM. By bedtime I had a very slight fever and was chilled. Woke up in the morning and felt fine. Not even a sore arm. I was one of the earliest casualties of Covid and came down with it February 15th of last year when supposedly there were no cases here on the West Coast. At that point there were no tests available and I figured I had just caught a flu. The sickness from it was not much different than a severe flu but when I began to struggle to breath it became a real problem. That is something I do not care to ever repeat. Luckily I had a supply of Cipro and that seemed to help with the pneumonia like symptoms after about 4 days. It took months to fully recover from. I would wake up in the morning and think I was doing better. I'd take a shower and end up having to rest the remainder of the day.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              crucialbunny I think I had an earlier mild case, took elderberry syrup early for symptoms of an impending cold. By Christmas 2019 I was coughing bad, breathing was impaired but not congested. Then had an orthostatic hypertension episode, thought I was going to face plant into the laminate flooring, a few days later. More stuff. I have unexplained fingertip numbness, had EMGs. A week or so ago that was a new long hauler symptom announced. My worst breathing thing was last week in bed, woke up trying to cough, couldn't breathe, thought this is what it feels like to die, honestly. The J&J - first was diarrhea once then mild hot/cold, slept on and off between waking up sweating, my temp always runs low. My arm about 1-2 days later if I touched that muscle/area it was tender but otherwise nothing. I'm a migraineur and I didn't even get a headache. I was/am hoping the shot would make me feel better later, like some people are experiencing. I'm running into a few more local folks I know who think they had it before it was known here. Maybe I got it in Chicago and brought it here: COVID Mary

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              I swear I had it as well. Late December 2019 before it was supposed to be here. I was sicker than I’d ever been in my life. The doc who looked in my throat did it from about 6 feet away so he must have had good eyesight. I’ve been thinking about finding an antibody test to see if anything shows up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X