Sharing a few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing a few pics

This grow has tried my patience. It's been tough to say the least. Had some problems in the beginning with ph dropping super low. But I worked through the issues and I'm pretty happy with my results. The plants in the back ( triple xl, green crack) are a few days, maybe a week away from harvest. One of the triple xl's got the chop last night. She was considerably further ahead than the rest. Got her all trimmed up and drying.
    The plants in the front ( purple kush, dark devil) are doing well. Just getting into week 3 of flower. Probably got another 3 or 4 weeks to go. I grew dark devils in my last grow and the smoke was amazing. Can't wait to get these guys chopped up!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Big kudos to you PLreef so happy for you i'm trying to grow my first dark devil auto i hope she's as pretty as yours when she grows up.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. You'll love the dark devil. Great smoke all around.

Beautiful girls sir !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      They're getting there. Honestly after all the bullshit I went through with this grow I can't wait for it to be over and I can start fresh. Got GSC auto and OG kush up next. Maybe a NL auto as well.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm half way thru. After, I'm taking a few months off. The grow room look like... well you know where I'm going. Got more of my soil yesterday. I think my QB lights save my grow plus the ridiculous amount of Cal-Mag lolll I'm looking at Jamaican pearl and Blue Dream and maybe some Panama X Honduras from Ace.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      At 22% that Jamaican pearl sounds pretty good. I've been wanting to try out blue dream. I'll have to put that one on my " to grow" list.

Oh Man! Fat buds in the background there. The whole grow looks great, beautiful plants. Such a cool hobby...at the end we get to sample this stuff! Fine looking produce sir, smorgasbord of exotic herbs.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      This hobby is great! It's been one hell of a learning experience for me.

Your patience has paid off in a big way. Beautiful grow.

Comment

Outstanding performance PLreef , we both have 4 plants but I'm thinking you will double my dry wait. Your week 3's are bigger than my 5 week I'm hoping for close to a pound but more would be nice, huh? Hell I'll take anything I get and do better next time! Profit from my mistakes, right...
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

That is one beautifully filled tent PLreef congrats man
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Appreciate the kind words. This grow has been nothing short than a pain in the ass. Lesson learned. Pro Mix + 30% perlite + NLS = PH drop. My next grow will be in Coast of Maine, Stonington blend. It's really nice organic soil.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X