good ebay led grow light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good ebay led grow light?

Looking for an led grow panel for under 130. Anyone have experience with a decent quality led panel let me know. (Not trying to grow a forest)

My light

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/291666162702

my results so far, most up-to-date pictures i have

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's lovely, botanist!!!!!

• spader1r
      spader1r commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh thats the light i been leaning towards the most people seem to like it alot and your plant looks real good thanks

I'm content with the Marshydo line for my small grows.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Been looking at mars hydro alot

Comment

Dude I just bought two Viparspectra ufo 225w, one for each plant........these little suckers actual power draw is 100w+3%.....pretty cheap too.........Hope this helps
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Hey Wannabebotanist23,

Is that the only light you use, and is it just for that 1 girl?

1 300 led and 1 plant like that?

If so that's great and I'm in for that method! That's all I need, but 2, lol and pretty soon three and ......

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
            Wannabebotanist23 commented
            Editing a comment
            My setup(super simple)

Light mars hydro 300w led
            Dirt(my own mix with compost)
            Plant food dyanagro (bloom and flower)
            Small fan
            And my clone of a mother in found in my bud (bagseed)
            And tap water

Thats about everything i use to get where i am today, but i need to move lol my dream grow will be too bug for my to fit in my current living situation

Yeah its one light for one girl, i have limited space but i have grown 2 plants in there before, i was just unable yo grow it so big, i love my light abd honestly it was the best purchase ive made for my grow

Comment

I have repeatedly suggested the Viparspectra since i ran into it,exclusively Money for Value,if you want the best go get KindLed for tripple prices same watts...

The 450w Viparspectra (400w MH equivalent) on 140$ the MarsHydro 300w is 150w HPS/MH equivalent for 80$
            this is what i have said before i have found on amazon..it's not about better or worse in this case,it's about math!! It's more efficient to get the 450w Vipar as it is better in wattage and HID equivalence!

Then again i will also suggest the 900w or even 2x900w viparspectra depending on what you want!!550euros for 2x1000w HID equivalent that consume 405w each is bonkers!!!

Also the marshydro consumes 135watts for it's 150w HPS equivalent light where the Vipar consumes 200w for it's 400w HPS equivalent light... all for a 60$ difference on amazon.com
            Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
            600W

LED
            2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
            BioBizzLight Mix
            Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
            Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
            Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
            CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
            Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

I like my galaxy hydro 300w for about $100. At leadt so far....just second grow using it.
              Organic only soil grower
              Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
              Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• Nartak
                Nartak commented
                Editing a comment
                Im not saying it's not nice,im stating that for 40$ exta you get 1.5 times more HID wattage and pay less for the watts in total...

I have the MarsHydro Mars300. In think it is great for me (small grow space etc. They go for under $80 on Amazon
              It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
              Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
              Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

We have two Viparspectra 450W LEDS and love them. Here is the results of an eBay search for a 300W which is closer to your price range.
                Get the best deals for viparspectra 300W LED at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, i had not seen the 300w,funny.....

And to close this one,after insomniaczzz posted the 300w Vipar i had not seen,a side by side compare gives :
                Viparspectra : 90$ amazon.com
                Mars : 80$ amazon.com
                -
                Viparspectra 300w : Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts
                Mars Hydro 300w: Compares to traditional 150 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 135 watts
                -

Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
                600W

LED
                2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
                BioBizzLight Mix
                Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
                Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
                Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
                CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
                Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which one did u get? Because i really recommend the 900w one!!You just can't go wrong with that thing...405w consumption,compares to 1000HPS/MH flower/veg switch,180x5w pieces!! PLEASE

• Thumbless Bastard
                  Thumbless Bastard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That one does look awesome. I got the 300. My grow space is only 2'x2' at this time and I already have a Platinum LED 150 that has proven to be a beast. I had purchased a MarsHydro 300 to supplement and was a bit disappointed. I had seen this one but for some reason I felt it was too good to be true and everyone raves that the Mars is sufficient. i get it tomorrow and install on Friday. Anxious to see if it helps finish up my current grow. Thanks again, Nartak

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you please input as much info as possible for this since i trully believe Mars Hydro has just got a name for itself in the US..People do NOT buy Mars Hydro where i live,they get KindLED and Apollo's! I have nothing with either company,i just don't like paying for names and ignorance from consumers in the longterm does exactly that!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X