A Happy Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL A Happy Ending

So after getting my first plant a clone I decided it might be wise to cover more bases my clone was already about 10” when I decided this so the two banana mango seeds I started were quiet a ways behind but they were very Sativa and my clone was very indica I also had been topping the clone very frequently and only topped the banana mangoes once in the end they were nearly the same height the bms just had WAY less girth the grow went very smoothly which I knew wasn’t my normal luck so when I discovered my two bms had herm’d I wasn’t super surprised I immediately removed hoping to save my main clone the bms looked frosty and smelled heavenly but from everything I knew herm weed was supposed to be awful harsh weak weed well I trimmed and hung them and hoped for the best after a few days out of curiosity I smoked a star burst sized nug and oh my god the smoke was so smooth the taste so delicious the high so soothing it’s probably the second best thing I’ve ever smoked yeah it’s just stuffed with seeds but that’s also a good thing for me I don’t mind seedy weed I love seed hunting and grinding that sticky herb between my fingers well I’ve smoked a few more nugs over the last week and I’ve already noticed an improvement the high is amazing there’s a powerful soothing upliftedness paired with a body high that feels like soaking in a warm bath the moral of this story is don’t give up on your herms they could be scrumptious weed also for anyone curious they were fem Banana Mango a cross of mango trees banana OG and blueberry muffins from humboldt seeds
    Attached Files

Nice it's always a great feeling to smoke your own grown weed. Now you have a bunch of fem seeds
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I've never noticed a difference in weed from a hermed plant vs one that hasn't, except for seeds. The biggest thing it does is hurt yields, but only if there's a lot of seeds. Otherwise everything else should be almost exactly the same.

Comment

Cheers to TheKieftan love happy ending growers. It pays to keep them healthy and happy for rewards are so pleasent. Both hubby and me feel our muscles and arthurititis aches are much less noticable using our daily doses. I'm working towards adding more CBD plants also.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well done, Young Padawan, will be watching for your next adventure. Out of desperation I have sampled a few 6 week buds after decarb at 270 degrees for 40 minutes. I get a light uplifting creative effect. I'm thinking I should lock my grow cabinet and hide the key until they mature. I really don't want to go to the dispo, lol!
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Some of the best strains in the world have been created by accident due to some hermie plant. Many of the most stable and reliable genetics have been worked on for years to prevent this from happening. Hermie traits have nothing to do with smell, taste, potency, or anything but making seeds

Comment

Good for you. Good feeling to smoke your own. On to the next grow!
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Congrats @TheKiefaan The best weed that I have ever smoked in my life I grew myself. Such a great hobby!! When I think back at all of the crap I bought over the years (and most of the time I was happy to even get it) it is so gratifying to smoke a bowl of some pretty good stuff I grew myself. Enjoy!
                Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
                I like weed and science.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X