Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Shops

Thread closed. Leaving GWE
    Last edited by Nartak; 12-23-2018, 06:34 AM.
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

TopShop: SeedSupreme & Herbies
    Only used Herbies once, but utterly professional.
    SeedSupreme is my top site (4 orders so far) for the following reasons:
    Very professional communication, fast and polite. They respond promptly to all my emails.
    They work with you, not against you. Ex: I requested all sativa fem. freebies, and they were willing to accomodate.
    They have let me know about shipping delays since Nov. election.
    They let me know when seeds have shipped.
    I pay for tracking, they provide tracking.
    I like their freebie deals: don't know if they're better than other sites, but I'm happy with them.
    Their freebies always come labeled and separated.
    STEALTH OPTIONS!!!
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-30-2017, 06:14 PM. Reason: ADD INFO
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey girl thanks for passing by!!I like that they changed to sativa fems,that is a nice deal!!So far i haven't asked if it were possible to change it as they have a strain on each month as a freebie on zamnesia!Do they provide freebies depending on the order/companies in the order or do they only provide their own seeds?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I never asked if they were their own seeds, but the don't say like Dinafem or Royal Queen. I should ask them. It's not dependent on what seedbank I buy from; the number of freebies depends on how much I spend. Got 8 free seeds for spending $154.00

By far the best seed bank that I have used is TRUE NORTH SEED BANK. For starters their packages get to my door 8 days after I order them! Excellent customer service they have replied to all my questions in a fast and professional manner. Now for the best part. They give freebies with every order. And they also have loyalty points that turn into cash at check out. Also the variety of big names in the seed industry is impressive. They also pack then individually and discreetly. Below is one of my orders.

Comment

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i have created an account just to witness the point system but they don't ship to EU Thank you for the input bonger,very nice pack you got there!I wanted to get black cream also in my next order but im thinking of swapping it with the https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/stardawg as it's in my top 5 THC autos (actually all top THC% autos are from fastbuds 21%+
      Last edited by Nartak; 01-30-2017, 05:19 PM.

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Uhm dorry man,i don't know why i thought they don't ship to EU,it was something negative so i thought it was that,it was the shipping for EU that stopped me from tnsb,40euros for shipping to EU is kinda far taken and they don't have a UK store choice,u just pay 40euros for it :/

Still very very AMAZING DEAL on the e-transfer payment for 10 seeds (in my case for autos i would get 5packs for 500+ euros order and paying with e transfer would be 2x)

I think it's an important distinction to note if we live in a state where Cannabis is legal or not. I live in a state where Cannabis is still illegal. (Thought they have recently pasted a law allowing the limited use of marijuana extracts for severe forms of epilepsy in children.) I have only purchased seeds from Nirvana. Stealth is HIGHLY important for me and Nirvana is great. The charges on my credit card show up under some obscure, ever changing name and the packaging is always different. I've had trouble finding my seeds within the packaging.

I'm happy with Nirvana but wouldn't mind some more options. Could posters please address if seed companies are willing to sell in a stealth manner for people like me in states like mine.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• Dagmar
      Dagmar commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Howdy, Alltatup!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked it up Dagmar, and there are like 16 states that legalized CBD for siezures and such... but howdy anyway...

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad it helps Dagmar,we need personal experience on such things and only by people in numbers can we get results that will impact our growing-lives

I just got this one i've been checking out for hours!!They are on seedfinder and have very nice deals!!Also some SICK regulars if someone is breeding (or feels lucky)
    • Site : http://www.maryscannabisseeds.co.uk
    • Freebies : Yes
    • Spend up to £14.99 and get 1 free seed
    • £15 to £24.99 and get 2 free seeds
    • £25 to £44.99 and get 3 free seeds
    • £45 to £99.99 and get 4 free seeds
    • £100 & above and get 6 free seeds
    • Choose from our auto-flowering strains:

Auto AKA - A squat, strong smelling, sativa heavy hybrid.

Auto Blueberry - A colourful indica with a sweet blueberry taste. Great for relaxation and pain relief.

Auto Haze x Widow - Sativa-dominant hybrid with a sweet and spicy taste. Longer flowering time at around 9 weeks, but worth it.

Auto Tangerine - Sativa-dominant with an aroma of tangerine, mango and pineapple. Relaxed and happy high.

Thunder Haze Auto - Very high THC haze containing indica, sativa and ruderalis. From the folks at Genofarm. Around 11 weeks flowering time from seed.

OR choose one of our feminised photo-period strains:

CBD Critical - Higher yielding CBD focused strain.

Hindu Kush - A pure indica strain, great for hash fans.

G13 - Extremely potent strain, thought to be an indica. Earthy taste and a euphoric high.
    • Freebie Type : Auto/Fem
    • Freebie Breeder : Exclusively giving out maryscannabisseeds breeds.
    • Free Shipping : Carriage is free of charge for any UK order exceeding £90 and free for any international order over £100!

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals

Comment

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to say Marys is the cheapest when doing 10x packs of seeds!!On almost all products i have compared it is 0.80 - 2.30 euros cheaper on 10x pakcs! Also has autos for freebies...

I have bought seeds twice from The Vault in UK. Both times my seeds arrived earlier than expected. They had great service and took my credit card. That was last year. This year they have been out of stock some items I wanted. They emailed me that they are back in stock. I plan to make an order in the morning. Anyone have any problems with them?

Comment

Anyone find it odd that several seed banks are only taking cash for orders outside of their country ? true north still takes credit cards but herbies only takes cash and sensi doesn't even deliver to the US anymore. anyone have any ideas on why this might be?

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Sensi is only sending in Europe right now but why are you worrying,thats why we're posting seedSHOPS and not seedBANKS! It get easier and easier for me through seedshops...You get a bigger catalogue in one order,you get decent freebies on different sites depending on what you buy,you get extra free seeds which you most likely wouldn't know about if not for this freebie strain...I take it since office is orange things will change on import export laws..But lets not dwell such things...

• Grinder
        Grinder commented
        Editing a comment
        Several reasons. A Credit / Debit transaction costs money. Many companies get small amounts of money per transaction. International transactions cost even more money. It may sound like small amounts but the business bears that expense. Many decide it's not worth the cost, time, and effort. Also the customer owns most of the protection. If I dispute a transaction (especially credit) most of the burden of proof falls upon the recipient of the payment (the business). Also marijuana seeds are illegal to possess in many places and thus illegal to ship to as well.
        Last edited by Grinder; 02-01-2017, 10:30 PM.

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Over the years I've seen just about every major seed bank go through periods of not being able to take credit cards. I've learned that what often happens is the bank they're using to process credit cards will suspend their account for whatever reason, and then they can't take cards until they find a new bank. Considering their business model, it can be difficult to find a new bank willing to process cards for them!

But usually each company somehow finds a new way to take credit cards if you just give them a month or two. Even if they don't, there's always other seed sources available which can take card payments!

You know....your right. sometimes I just need to relax a bit get medicated and rethink things. thanks bro

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Trust me man i want to knwo the future holds good things for us canna-lovers but we all know the puzzle is always rigged I couldn't imagine being on a forum talking about growing weed 5 years ago,i was shit scared...Let aside growing...Here i am....Thanks for being around brother!

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        "I couldn't imagine being on a forum talking about growing weed 5 years ago,i was shit scared...Let aside growing...Here i am.."

Word. WORD.WORD.WORD.

Thanks for the inspiring words. it's ppl like u that make this a great place to share our hobby

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Takes one to know one mate!!It's people like all of us that make the world a better place..and big buds ofc!!

I just completed my order with The Vault. I had a little trouble at Checkout because I am a little computer illiterate and smoked a big fat one. They were happy to walk me through it by email. Just got confirmation my order is processed and will ship tomorrow. They were willing to work to get this confused stoner his order.

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        They took my credit card no problem.

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man thanks for sharing the buy,can you input these details if you have the time?

Site : http://www.thevaultseedbank.com/
        Freebies : Yes/No?
        Amount Of Freebies : 1 seed every X$
        Freebie Type : Auto/Fem
        Freebie Breeder : Exclusively giving out breeders packs.
        Free Shipping : X$+ orders

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        yes freebies
        not done the math
        both
        depends on promotion
        free shipping with$100 order

Great freebies on this one people,again im looking at specific prices and an overal decent giveaway..

Site : http://www.grokingseeds.com/
      Seedbanks : 30+
      Freebies : Yes,from various known breeders : http://www.grokingseeds.com/free-seeds
      *Also promotions you can possibly stack up with the freebies!!
      Free Shipping : I can't find it on the site.

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals

Comment

• Site : https://www.sensibleseeds.com/
        • Multiple seed banks to choose from with descriptions pics and flower times with outdoor/indoor yield estimates
        • Freebies : Yes
        • Amount : Spend 50 Euros and get 5 free seeds, Spend 90 Euros and get 10 free seeds, Spend 160 Euros and get 15 free seeds!
        • Freebie Type : Auto/Fem or Photo/Fem
        • Freebie Breeder : Sensible seeds premium selection or select breeders.
        • Free Shipping : Yes
        • Free T-shirt included
        • Credit cards accepted but server was down so they had me buy an Amazon UK gift card with my credit card and send them the code instead of waiting on cash through the mail
        • Shipping was super fast to the east coast! (Like 4 business days!)

Perpetual setup!

Comment

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info man,looks like a good deal, will check it today!!!haha we don't have mods in GWE,it's just Nebula and Sirius if im not mistaken

• Wallacem2
          Wallacem2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just recently had the same great experience with SensibleSeeds. Great customer service. Great freebies.

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for letting us now Walla Also welcome,i have not seen u before

15 hours of promo remaining

HPS/MH
        600W

LED
        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
        BioBizzLight Mix
        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz
          For anyone who may want to try a new or different seedbank, here is a link to a site that ranks them. I have never heard of some of them. Probably more expensive than some, using their ranking criteria.
          I left Sensible seeds a review on that site! Here is another reviews site with locations of where they came from to include the U.S.

Cannabis seedbanks and seedshops for marijuana seeds worldwide - evaluated by the SeedFinder and our users. SeedCops List will help you to order your cannabis seeds safe and secure!

Perpetual setup!

Comment

Originally posted by NA420 View Post

I left Sensible seeds a review on that site! Here is another reviews site with locations of where they came from to include the U.S.

Cannabis seedbanks and seedshops for marijuana seeds worldwide - evaluated by the SeedFinder and our users. SeedCops List will help you to order your cannabis seeds safe and secure!

Aaah!Seedfinder is not just a review-seedbank site! If you don't know it,it is one of the best seed-databases out there and soon GWE members will be able to link threads from here to the respective strain in seedfinder's database!! You can leave a review on a strain,seedbank,seedshop!You can upload pictures,get promotions and new updates on many things such as new strains and giveaways!!

HPS/MH
            600W

LED
            2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
            BioBizzLight Mix
            Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
            CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X