Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approx yield please

Hi,

See photos, if I bud these now and things run smoothly for flowering stage what approx yield should I expect from each plant?

They are about 18cm high.

Thanks,

10 gram maybe? Hard to say
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

If you top them and flip in 2weeks between 1 to 5 ounces maybe those are healthy girls you would be better to train them for 4 to 6 weeks then you will get 4 to 10 ounces per plant
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Well, if you harvest today....zero grams. 😂
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          YYCannabis Not really !! I would say .5 gram of trim.

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          😂
          I didn’t take trim into account. But you’re right....1/2 grammer....maybe a hair more.

Must be really low on smoke? Pretty small to flip
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Another noobie with rolling papers in hand anxiously waiting for bud to roll - patience is a key ingredient for growing cannabis.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
            Another noobie with rolling papers in hand anxiously waiting for bud to roll - patience is a key ingredient for growing cannabis.
            I have relatives coming to stay in 2 months. A noisy tent in the living room will be less than ideal. Hold your judgement 🤭

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL go ahead and flip it off LOL for Fks sake OMG LOL

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not judgment it's an observation. We see many come through here asking the same questions.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              You ask we tell ya take it as a helpful suggestion before you get on the defence.

I’d say you need almost 3 months before harvest. If you flip to flower now, you could do it in 2.
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Move it to another room temporarily? She needs way more time.

Comment

Hi NoFksNate, I think what everyone is trying to gently explain to you is that you are asking the wrong question. With a plant that young and an undefined growing environment the only real answer on your eventual yield is "It All Depends!"

As any experienced grower will tell you, there are a hundred ways to screw up a grow even if you are careful and you *really* know what you are doing. There are just too many variables and many of them are completely outside your control. With experience you gain more and more ability to detect the problems earlier and respond more effectively.

If you do everything right, in two months when your guests arrive your plants will be big and healthy and probably smelly during the flowering stretch. They will be near impossible to hide indoors so your best bet may be to find a place outdoors until the visitors leave, or perhaps you have a friend you can park them with for awhile?

Or you can flip them to flower today and collect a couple grams of immature bud that you don't have the time to properly dry or cure before the folks show up.

Anyways, if you hang around here I think you'll find most everyone is trying to be helpful rather than judgmental.

Best of luck, looking forward to hearing which path you choose.

-GOM
                My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
                I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
                Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• NoFksNate
                  NoFksNate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for detailed response 😊😊

Yup!! I agree with the grouch..., is it legal where you are? If it is, what's the problem? I am honest with people if they ask. I really don't care if someone judges me. I grow it for both a hobby and medicinal. Worry not about what others think...if it's legal to grow where you are I say give these girls a chance to perform (I mean the plants...)
                I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• TheKieftan
                  TheKieftan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can’t believe how judgmental some people still are about this wonder plant though if they weren’t I wouldn’t get to have any fun I’m legal so I casually discuss cannabis use because I feel like talking casually about something helps remove stigmas but I swear some people react like I said I’m a crack addict or something it’s equally hilarious and disturbing

Originally posted by dilvish View Post
                Yup!! I agree with the grouch..., is it legal where you are? If it is, what's the problem? I am honest with people if they ask. I really don't care if someone judges me. I grow it for both a hobby and medicinal. Worry not about what others think...if it's legal to grow where you are I say give these girls a chance to perform (I mean the plants...)
                I need to plead the 5th amendment on this one 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by dphipps1020 View Post
                  Move it to another room temporarily? She needs way more time.
                  Yes I am going to relocate to a friend's for a while. Thanks for advice

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X