Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    replied
    A divine display "Jars of Joy" ! Have fun refurbishing your grow space...it is a great feeling once done Nice job!!!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    I like jars of weed....good job lucky..

Yes flat white...

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Well guys this is it, the numbers are in! The total amount of jarred Sour Diesel came to exactly 10oz(285g). I'm not gonna lie I really thought it was gonna be a lot more before chopping, I know, I know, looks are always deceiving but...I hadn't realized how airy the buds were. Live and learn. I am however really happy with the smoke, still a bit of that country fresh harsh but the effects are phenomenal, see my Sunday post re ze scrog. Each new try gets better! Good sativa energy, no jitter, and in the zone focused! And pan relief the way Sour D should!
    Now more numbers in regard to the pseudo scientifico experiment I attempted with them lights.
    led 1200w(real draw is less than 600w according to manual) section of the scrog produced 110g
    lec 315w section of the scrog produced 120g
    the cfls 40w x8 arranged along the edges of the scrog( see drawing, please ignore bottom letters) produced 55g.
    now keep in mind the lights were not confined and overlapped each other.
    Like I said it was not a true experiment and it really didn't show much I think.
    The Big Dirty was under the second led 1200 and produced 2.2 oz so that's a total harvest of 12.2oz, 1.2oz more than the previous one ! Whoop whoop moving on up in the world!
    The plan now is to take the week to give a little tlc to the flower room and wait before moving the next round in(x9 big dirty). I'll wash all flat surfaces then seal the floor better. I also want to replace the Mylar on the walls with painted plywood(flat white right?). Once that's all clean and sealed and ready for plants I'll bomb the fuck out of it! I got me a pyrethrin fogger, those thrips don't stand a chance! Mwhahaha! Once that's done and aired out proper the new ladies will be brought in, hopefully by Saturday. I'll leave them veg and flip them on the 21st. I have relatives coming over from the motherland early June and didn't want to be stuck in the middle of harvesting while they were here. They know about my new trade so I suppose I could put them to work and give them a taste of real Portlandia!
    Well friends it's been fun, thanks for hanging in there with me, helping, commenting, supporting, it takes a village to raise a Lucky right!?!?!! I raise this joint to all of you!

And as always,
    Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Hysterical! And..
    .NO. More like Jesus I am outta cookies, oh really outta caps ( GIFTING for the most part...). Full work week ahead..there went R&R for the weekend. In kitchen for 2 days....monitoring heat & stir
    BU

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    haha.
    My mrs went away Saturday, came back sunday. Got mega wasted on Saturday, a complete write-off. Spent many hours in front of the tv eating a heap of junk food but no idea what I watched.

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Go lucky go !!! :-) :-)

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    So you know that Sunday you were like hey it's sunny, gonna get me a cup of coffee and smoke a joint and relax, I've done plenty yesterday...hmmm maybe I'll try that sour diesel I harvested the last two days and chill....WRONG!!! I smoked the sour diesel, then everything turned into a sativa induced blur...next thing I know two hours have passed, I've rebuilt the scrog entirely, repotted miss Dutch delight and a sandwich even appeared next to me! Damn sativas!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks 9! I'm definitely seeing improvements already ... pushing forward!!!

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    You'd like that place, great acoustic and a cool little bar downstairs...very portlandia if you know the show...

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Ill go with Wonder Ballroom..sweet balette
    congrats LA
    and happy saturday am-I can wiff it

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Almost 4 hrs for the lec portion, this is fucking epic!
    I don't know, maybe it was the motivational joint after lunch, but compared to my handful of previous trimmings these lec buds felt like they were ready for it, "come on big boy! Time to do your thing with us!" That big dirty is a weird smoke, good but weird a bit...
    alright y'all I'm apparently baked out of my mind, first barbecue, first ice cream man song down the street, sunny and a bit chilly, I'm done for the day! I'll finish the trimming tomorrow morning. Happy Friday friends!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real nice

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Thanks green! The hash is piling up nicely! 2 hrs into it and I just got done with the 7 3gallons used as fillers. Haven't started yet on the 2 15gallons pots...I plan on trimming and drying the lec section separate from the led section and see how they compare. Wet weight vs dry weight as well. Stay tuned. Gotta stretch now...maybe a kid will bring me a sandwich...

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Congrats...looking good...how's the scissor hash...great color as well

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Real buds at last!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X