• Show
Clear All

• Sean Winchester
    replied
    Is there a way to see what's the thc Lv is

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Amazing write-up! Just curious, was the LEC in the middle between all the other lights? It seems like you got really nice yields from it! Loved this journal, and can't wait to hear about how the Sour Diesel improves as it cures. Sirius grew Sour Diesel before and he also got really big buds that ended up being relatively airy. And this was under a 600W HPS! I've had another grower tell me it's just how that strain grows. That being said, the Sour Diesel may be the most potent bud we've ever grown. I think it's Sirius' favorite, he's going to grow it again soon Sometimes it's more about quality over quantity, congrats on a great harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    Intereseting how much the LEC yielded in comparison. Congratulation on your harvest maan! Ohh to have glasses like those...haha enjoy
    Last edited by Xaliuz; 04-11-2017, 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Sean Winchester , I think I flagged your post by mistake!!! Sorry about that!
    the rain tunnel won't be needed till rainy season in early fall but it'll be pvc frame, clear visqueen, 10'x20' about and 6' height in center, hoping to flower 8 ladies in there
    stretching, dunno man, I used bud blood before kinda does that, inhibits stretch and jump starts bud formation, but I don't have the understanding of stretching down enough to try using this again.

Leave a comment:

• Sean Winchester
    commented on 's reply
    How do you keep them from stretching to much

• Sean Winchester
    commented on 's reply
    Frp at homedepot its like 4x8 sheets of white plastic

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    You're very welcome. They'll upgrade to bigger pots eventually, but there's no point in feeding them these days with all the rain, it'd be a waste. The new grow is set up now so I can focus on building the cover for the tourists outside. Then I will pump them up! Proper.

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Most likely in pots, the sun exposure is not constant. Plus I've been told no more cutting down bamboo to add extra light...we'll see bout that...

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I can feel the space and I thank you so much for the view. I can intuit the air and temps ( cold at night?) the other plants around and the freedom of your out door grow is exhilarating! I question why you are not in 10?gal smart pots?!?!
    Why just water..you could bring them into fruition...on and on..
    This is wonderful. Always a pleasure to see outside...then run inside to check your plants in the tent.
    LOL..
    And your cacti?
    Thank you very much LA

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    No point letting them go to waste if there's no room inside. Awesome. Going in pots or the garden?

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    I ran out of space inside so I'm just going to let them do their thing, sun and water basically. 5 atf and the rest Sour Diesel.

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    Yep second that. Definitely flat white. If possible get something with anti mould stuff in it too or mix it in yourself.

• OzBud
    replied
    What's the game plan for the outdoors? Strains?

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Tika! Good to hear from you! This morning I took a couple pics of the soon to be outdoor "acres" just for you!
    dingus, thanks man! You guys are the best!

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    He shoots.. He scores!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X