Soon PlayBud 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon PlayBud 2021

Yep if all goes well there will be a 2021 edition of PlayBud. Miss PlayBud will be Kali China, Kali 47 and Mazar Kush.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Wowzah! Those are gorgeous centerfolds!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

The pictures are nice and everything but I would use primarily to know what day it is and the articles are interesting. Right?

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahaha. Yes, same

They turned out pretty good ! I think you will get a nice harvest after all.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

The good part of this is even if it was a bumpy ride with this grow, the buds have the tendency of developing and growing faster well I think it's the case here. Ok I know the leaves are not to be desire but the importance it's to keep the buds healthy right ?

So I have a question for you. Because of the issues I had with this grow do you think the buds will mature prematurely ?

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly no. I really doubt it.
          I had troubles in my veg time also, and they turned out so fine. I’m harvesting in 2-3 weeks

Farmbuck I always enjoy looking at your pics. I bet you could make πŸ’© look like a πŸ’Ž lol
        as for your question in my experience when a plant is stressed unless they go herm they'll actually recover and produce more than a plant next to it that didn't stress. I want to experiment with stressing plant purposely to test this and see if it was just a fluke and or which stress will cause the most response from a plant. If I could just get my body to do the same as plants do, my health has been shit lately I'm lucky to just get plants to grow

Edit = my answer was hidden in my response lol I don't think it will cause the plant to finish early but the opposite the plant will produce better than if it stayed healthy throughout it's life
        Last edited by MeEasy; 03-09-2021, 08:09 AM.
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I think pic #2 looks cold she's got frost on her I don't know for sure about this kind of stress being beneficial ? Now if you want to break all there arms ( oh excuse the excessive term for...bend ) now your talkin my opinion. I think the great thing about your grow is that you made a recovery and other than leaf looking that way, the buds look outstanding. So the grow maybe got slower by a couple weeks, you now have a full on happy grow. You are a patient caring gardener. and a heck of a great photographer.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Well merci beaucoup SoOrbudgal. You know what ? I'm no hurry to see them finish yet. I believe they are 18 days now. The Kali girls are showing their purple colours on the edge of the leaf in which it's a very common trait with the Kali strains. Anyway I'll continue the same regime till the end. Not that I like giving them too much Cal-Mag but for now it's seems to slow down the brown spots.

Ooo la la!! I can't wait Farmbuck

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1155.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	899.9 KB
ID:	497400Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1157.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	967.7 KB
ID:	497401Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1158.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	497402Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1155.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	899.9 KB
ID:	497403

Need any other contenders? 83 day old flower on a Girl Scout Cookies autoflower - pics are all of the same bud except for the pretty yellow flowers are for Farmbuck - those little yellow beauties are a good indication of how our weather has been last little while.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Well keep us post about them I'm curious about this strain.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Very pretty GSC auto and very happy to see signs of spring thaw

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              It's so nice to see crocus after such a nasty winter blast! The GSC looks good. I've got 16 feminized GSC seeds I need to grow out sometime, come to think of it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X