nirvana feminized strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nirvana feminized strains

Was wondering what input I could get from people with experience running strains from Nirvana seeds. Especially anyone who has run a few of their strains and also has experience with strains outside the nirvana stable. Nirvana seeds are the only seeds I've run with besides using bagseeds to gain growing experience. Now that Ive been set up a few rounds I've tried a few of their strains (white fem pack) but am curious about ones I haven't. So far I've ran White Widow, Jock Horror (2 different phenos) and Papaya. BlackJack didn't sprout and I have yet to pop the Ice. The widow is great, gets lanky but lovely all around. Of the two different Jock Horrors, one was more robust with better smell flavor, super fruity and the other I bit more compact and piney. Papaya had great flavor/smell but was the lesser yielded of the group. Widow won out in that department with Fruity Jock a close 2nd. Id like to find similar strains that may be know to yield a little more but are still tippy top shelf quality and since I have minimal experience with the available variety of today's market, Id love to know your thoughts if you read this far and have any... Thank you much.
    Last edited by DnkTnk; 01-29-2017, 06:52 PM.

I'm currently doing a grow with some Aurora Indica fem seeds and they look plenty healthy. I just switched to 12/12 so we'll see how much they stretch during flower-very stocky plants so far.
    The only other I've run is a Strain Hunter Money Maker last year. Very nice results and produced some excellent meds-I'm still using them as I type...
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Nice, I was considering rasberry cough and their new lemon oG haze fem since they're currently running a sale and advertise the new haze as a heavy yielder. I'm definitely happy with overall quality , I just haven't been producing the consistently top heavy super fat mains (only Widow has been pretty thick on top every time). I'm sure a good part of that is due to needing my set up tuned in a bit more but I'm working on that as well.

Comment

• Buddy
        Buddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Northern light is great

I got a Papaya at day 48 of flower right now. it's taking all my self control to not chop it now, should wait another week for buds to swell. The last Paypaya I took down at day 50 and wasn't very happy with yields, everything else was spectacular. The current one def looks to have more weight than the last one already. It's always tough deciding when to pull the trigger. I'm still trying to get out ahead of my stash but it still usually comes down to the wire every time.

Comment

That's an insane amount of trichomes! Without seeing the trichomes more clearly I'd guess you have a week or possibly two left. Waiting for harvest time is the hardest part of growing! Your buds look great!

Comment

• DnkTnk
          DnkTnk commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Nebula! I've been getting great results and that's a testiment to the information made available by your website.

Your Paypaya looks wpnderful!
        i am a fan of Nirvana Seeds . I also order from Seedsman and ILGM Bergman seeds
        From Nirvana I have grown the following:
        Jock horror ( fabulous day tripper)
        Misty kush
        Master kush
        Amnesia haze ( a bit subject to mold )
        Ice
        PPP
        White widow ( great standard)
        and Wonder Woman

All feminized seeds
        all seeds germinated and produced fine..very fine plants. The delivery is great.
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• yamiacaveman
          yamiacaveman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Tika, how is ILGM Bergman to deal with, I also see the ads, but never heard anything about them.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Their delivery is either a week or a month. The seeds are just fine- I really like their Ak-47, OG kush ( but not big buds), Bergman Gold Leaf a bitch to trim but yielded well enough. Northern lights great Super skunk great too althonone herded on me. My -currently leas favorite co is Seedsman.

• DnkTnk
          DnkTnk commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, thats a nice sized variety of nirvana strains. So far, I've stuck w/ the White Widow (found it to have a earthy almost peppered kind of smell) and one of the Jock Horror phenos that was fairly different from another I popped. He JH i kept tended to branch heavily with a good bit of space btwn nodes, not as much as the Widow. It has a tropical fruity smell and great uplifting effect. I also really like Papaya but it stays so short and never yielded well for me so the one Im about to harvest is the last one. I have a Ice seedling (fem) that I'm excited about and just ordered Misty Kush based. What were your experiences with those two?

I have only grown AK-48 from Nivana. As Tika says, fabulous day tripper (but that's what I like). Yields were better than expected. Germanation...100%!
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

Comment

I'm with you guys AK-48 is a great strain. I found yields to be good, it was a very easy clone, grew very well indoors and out. Really fun social strain I found, many hours of group giggling on the old AK

I've also grown Nirvana's Super Skunk. Much more indica than the AK, we decided this weekend that a defining characteristic is that is gets your face stoned. I don't have anything bad to say about the SS, but I'll admit it's not my favorite, not sure I'd grow it again ... but it does get your face stoned
            Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Day 51, fiskars fiending to get to

Comment

White Widow day 59

Comment

Getting fat!

Comment

Starting to wish I let the widow ride a few more days to see how much more of this purple would have worked it's way out!

Comment

More purple came out on the next White Widow that came through the cycle. They are all descendants from a single Nirvana seed from a mix pack. The only difference between any of the clones would be the exact veg time varies somewhat. Medium, moisture and environment have all been maintained through every cycle so far. Id like to see an increase in yields so have Misty Kush and Ice making their debut into bloom tent soon. I also order BluMat self watering systems for my tents. Regular BluMat system for bloom and BluMat Jr.'s for veg. Needed a solution to vacation without worry. Will be nice to forgo the hassle of hand watering once the systems are set and dialed.

Comment

Gorgeous! They look like they're almost ready to harvest!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X