Maybe sometime but not this grow..

• cybersmib
    replied
    Ever consider monstercropping?

Leave a comment:

• Smallgrow
    replied
    Wow ! That’s is amazing
    Last edited by Smallgrow; 03-13-2021, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    You just might get close to your target weight. She's a monstah!

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I can’t wait for the harvest total to this beauty. She just might get you close to that 1lb mark. If she does fall short l, it won’t be by much.
    Awesome job 👍

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Just outstanding

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Nice she’s a beast! Those lights look good too. After my next grow I want to try just growing 1 plant like this. 4-5 weeks veg is much less than I thought it would be

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	big girl 3-11.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	497938 10 days later. Going well. Added a light. Buds are starting to thicken up.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    I don't quite remember about from seed but I let it veg for about 4-5 weeks. I remember thinking there is no way I could let this go for 8 weeks in veg. It's about 3 weeks in flower. I did end up knuckling a couple of the longest tops on it which worked well. I scrogged it after the fact just a few days ago. I gave someone a couple of clones from it and may take some from those if all turns out well. This plant would some days go through 2-3 gallons of nutes per day. Flora Nova grow and bloom.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    Excellent work! Might I inquire the age of this incredible beauty, both from seed and flower?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    What a lovely owl!!! Be happy for you have that lovely creature near your house. Off topic I know.. but I love owls

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    Try to make the replacement water the same temp and ph-nute levels as the old stuff.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I’m going to try my first SCROG on my next grow and was curious how people do their water changes in 5G buckets. 👍

• smoorman
    replied
    Originally posted by YYCannabis View Post
    I’m curious as to how you do a water change with the SCROG netting in place? Do you pump water out of the 5G pail?
    Yup. Just use a submersible pump or one of those bellows type pumps used for pumping kerosene into kerosene heaters. A few bucks <$5.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking plant above regardless she's going to give you a bountiful harvest. For the rest of the pics just beautiful cola i would be just tickled. If i ever get the chance to just grow 1 plant try and make it fill my whole tent i'd do it. I just love the owls around our place also. I believe they are breeding or nesting now. They from my understanding do not build a nest but take others nests they just move into it like a " squatter " or even lay eggs on the ground i've read?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X