Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoorman
    commented on 's reply
    I copied the chart, thanks. As long as she's drinking and not showing signs of distress I'll keep doing what I'm dong.

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Great work smoorman That plant looks fantastic and those bud close ups look delicious. Real real nice! Chunky buds eh, the seed bracts look swollen almost like they got seeds in 'em. For me, that means she's ready when you see the trichs you likes Bravo!

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I have found the White Widow autos I grow really put up a fight at the end of flower (i know yours is a different strain, but...) and haven’t been able to put my finger on what it wants. I’ve raised and lowered my nutes and still end up watching the pH bounce around. I believe it’s just a sign that it’s done. Drinks water...choosy about nutes...and pukes pH up and down...i think next time my WW auto does that, I’m just going to flush-n-cut the harvest.

the chart below is a good thing to keep handy. Check your ppm/EC and see where you land on that chart.

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    The plant thanks you. I'm just along for the ride. YYCannabis you mention watching the ph. Well, the ph keeps on going up. I can do a rez change @6.0 and 5 hours later it's 7.5. She's still consuming a couple of gallons per day. What's up with that?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I needed to hear that also how long you vegged.

• PLreef
    replied
    Nice freaking job. She's gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Oh...forgot to say....that’s one hell of a beauty bush ya got there! 👍
    She looks amazing.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Honestly...she could get chopped any day now. At this point, it’s only a choice as to how much % ambers are you wanting.

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    Originally posted by stump View Post
    just curious how long did this plant veg?
    4 weeks or so.

Leave a comment:

• paladinkit
    commented on 's reply
    That totally makes sense SoOrbudgal thanks!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    paladinkit it means doing same plant harvest at different stages......top ripens is ready so you clip off that branch where ripest buds are the middle section not ready so you leave that part alone just harvest the parts that are ripe enough for your liking and so on.....almost like rose bush clip the flower. Get it?

• stump
    replied
    just curious how long did this plant veg?

Leave a comment:

• paladinkit
    replied
    She's gorgeous! I'm too new at this to have harvest advice, but I would love to hear more about how a three stage harvest works if you feel like sharing

​​

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    I am going to do a 3 stage harvest so as to let the lower buds fatten up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• smoorman
    replied
    This is where she is today. Not seeing any amber but pretty consistent milky. Guesses on how long till harvest?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210326_121643_resized.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	502113Click image for larger version

Name:	20210326_121656_resized.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	502111Click image for larger version

Name:	20210326_121731_resized.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	1,011.6 KB
ID:	502112

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X