Seed Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Update

CoastalMaryseeds.com As you all know I wanted info on these people well I went ahead and placed an order on the 15th Of February and I have my seeds today,they are a new seed company with a few soft ware glitches . I placed my order on feb.15 and I received them yesterday there was some confusion but it was on my part when I had questions they responded same day and we all know that doesn't happen often .I would highly recommend this company and I will continue to use them
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Congrats on the beans. I'm still on the hunt.

Comment

LOL sorry for the giggles just saw the stretch band and thought of "nacho librae' " with his stretchy pants LOL ( funny if you saw it ) anyhoo back to reality........glad you got a good supplier oldjarhead100 packages look great gotta love the stealth heeehee

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        you saw that finally something I could use lol

I just tried an order with Coastal Mary Seeds myself as I was in need of some new product.
      I ordered:
      a 10 pac of Gelato Fem
      a 10 pac of Pineapple Express Fem
      a 10 pac of Hellfire OG Fem

Basically $10 bucks CAD per seed when ordering the 10 pac

Order process was smooth but missed my spot to enter the first time coupon

Now to see how long they take to arrive.
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I'm was browsing their site and saw a few I'd like to try out. oldjarhead100 what method of payment did you use with them?
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

A place to consider since they are in Canada and they accept Paypal.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          dropinbiking Nope but I heard good things about them.

Buy Marijuana Seeds Online by Blimburn Seeds Bank. Find unique and stable genetics. High quality Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD Seeds.

• Drekthar
          Drekthar commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't see any paypal option on the site but I heard they accept Paypal. I have their email addy now so i can ask if i purchase there again. i used EMT and that worked well. I have a bunch of free Blimburn ZOmbie Death Fuck seeds I got from Seedsman one time on a promotion but have never grown any.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn Drekthar with a name like ZOmbie Death Fuck how could not grow them lol

Any discount codes or freebies with them? I'm looking at putting an order in soon, seems like a decent place.

Comment

• Drekthar
          Drekthar commented
          Editing a comment
          yes they have discount codes. didn't see any other promo's like free seeds or other junk...

Grow us some of that Zombie fuckers Drekthar OMG pardon my lack of sleep speech.

Comment

Below from the Blimburn site. Doesn't look to bad. Perhaps next round I will try them. I think I have about 20 seeds.
          3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
          New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
          Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
          5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            My Zombie death fucks are on the way

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            Well how do you like that. Seeds ordered Feb 28th on a Sunday and I received them today March 2nd. And I live on the arctic ocean.

Lots of free seeds and a free grinder..

coastal Marys is giving a 20% off on blimburn seeds code is blimburn20
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi oldjarhead100 just letting you know i just started 2 dark devil autos just this a.m. also a sweet seeds berry cough auto so looking forward to seeing them dark purple buds, kinda unreal looking but good smoke report from you. Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X