How long after flower can plants herm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long after flower can plants herm?

I run with 3 different strains at the moment. 2 of my 3 are finished up after week 8 just finished, with my other strain looking like it needs at least another week possibly 2. Due to space I dry out in my grow room so I cannot cut down 2/3rds of all my plants. All or nothing. My question is, how long can an 8 week flower plant continue to grow without herming? I'm sure they are all different but just a minimum is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

At this point I wouldn’t be worrying about hermies, but more concerned about the trichomes. What are the trichs looking like now?
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Are you talking about it getting bananas? They're really not a big problem unless you get a bunch of them. Plus if you are that close to harvest if you get some bananas just harvest very soon you have a little time, seeds take awhile to grow. Here's one the gwe banana article

by Nebula Haze Bananas or “nanners” are a type of mixed-sex cannabis flower that grow from the middle of cannabis buds as a result of stress or genetics. Example of a “Banana” or “Nanner” growing among cannabis buds Bananas are unwelcome in cannabis gardens because they release pollen that can cause developing buds to form...
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

8 weeks seems a little short to me.

Comment

Me too! But I like Amber and that come with time.
          As far as rodelization goes, it has never worked for me, the plants die before making balls.

Comment

I've never had a hermie on a sequential harvest ( taking a branch or 2 or just the top finished colas ) allowing the bottom to ripen if this is what you mean? Bad stresses is when mine hermie mostly by lighting outdoor grows.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X