Water or feed before harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water or feed before harvest

Should I wait after I water/feed to harvest. Its time so dont want to have I guess to wet of buds to dry. Thanks Grow dudes and dudettes

If it's almost harvest time you should be flushing and not feeding. As far as watering before goes, that's really up to you. From what I've noticed, it dries faster if you don't water. Since you really want them to dry slower, I would recommend watering like normal until harvest day. Hope that made sense.

Comment

If you have low RH, I would say water, if your RH is high, then dont. Also dont feed them, water only (PH'd of course), if you are 100% organic it may not mater.

Comment

If you're gonna harvest within a week, I would not water. You should have stopped feeding about a week or two ago.

Comment

What I do on my indoor hydro and coco grows is to feed them until the trics are all cloudy, and then just ph'd water for 7-10 days until I get some amber trics.
          Then it's chopped and hung.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

In my soil grow, I like to flush with 3 weeks left and then the last week, not give it any water. This can lead to an increase in oil production aka trichomes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X