Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need experienced growers

Hi there,

I dont know if its normal for this Green Crack to be like that? It looks it doesnt grow in height but only the first node... Or its normal and it will grow in few days? Just for make sure...
    The Mars Hydro 250W is just at 18", everything is fine : 26° C and 50/60% RH, I give 150mL 6.5pH water every other day.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Dont you worry. Its a weird mutation, the top leaves wont grow anymore so you can cut it off, the lower branches will take over

Comment

Looks like it's a mutant or something. I would contact breeder and get new seed but I'm not sure. Dont look normal
      just wait and see?
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

Just let it grow.
        It normally takes a bit for the roots to develop before they'll start growing nodes.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Looks to me like it's doing fine. Not stretching for light and color indicates the root system is establishing nicely. Short, fat, bushy, plants like this can be a bit of trouble to train but often will give you a great yield when they are brought under control. Good luck -

Comment

Not trying to alarm you, but from the looks of the second pic, that may be the least of your problems. You're gonna have a fungus gnat hatch in about 2 weeks if you don't take care of the larvae in your too wet medium. They're chewing on the roots as I type. Air circulation, always let top of medium dry out to mitigate egg laying and make a BTI drench with Mosquito Bits ASAP to prevent future damage. Nip it before it buds so to speak. Good luck.

Comment

Everything is fine. It's just a weird leaf at The top, lower branches are fine and will grow like any other already topped plant

Comment

I'd just let it grow. Keep an eye out on how much you water them. Nothing too crazy looking.
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Get out your 30x zoom lens and give it a good look over for bugs! In the second pic I see bugs on a yellow sticky, and both pics show bug damage (look at all those white spots).

Comment

Every ting gonna be ah right
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for all answears I wasnt expecting that much! The little flies on the yellow glue isnt from this plant I just use it in case and I have to buy new ones; I have "regular plants" in the same room so it happens to have very flew flies in the room but not in the tent, its just in case...
                      I dont overwater I just took the pic after watering, I check the weight of the pot for make sure its dry, and its dry every other day. For info the weight of this pot when its dry is 480gr, so when I water 150mL its 630gr and before watering it drops under 500gr.
                      I didnt top the plant but it exactly looks like I did, thats why Im concerned, so Im gonna wait and we will see but as I read Im not the only one who experienced that, there is a hope!

I will post an update in few days.

Comment

Yes its growing exactly like if I topped it, first time I experience that!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                          CaptainWiese91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Some plants do that. I had quite a lot of plants where they "topped" them self..

Hi guys

Just a little update its growing just fine
                        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Looks just fine

Sometimes a mutant or a runt turns out to be great smoke.

Comment

So you think its growing faster than if you would of topped it?
                          like the recover time would be better if they top them selves?
                          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                          1x Slapz
                          1x Quikz
                          2x red runtz
                          1x flo-see
                          1x 2B blunt
                          1x persian pie

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                            9fingerleafs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's not. Takes longer for the plant to react

• HobbitGDF
                            HobbitGDF commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ok. I was going to say that would be cool to make a geneo that tops itself at around week 2 or 3.

• Fujihiro
                            Fujihiro commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have no idea I dont have enough experience, it seems to grow faster since a week but its probably because I put it in the 5 gallon bag...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X